Tech News Electric Cars 5 minutes charge

No doubt the government will have that all under control and Tax sorted well before the full switch over

Window Tax was a good one back in the day 😂

Reactions: gez
It may not be too bad with people with drives but when there are loads of cars plugged into long extension leads from their terraced houses across the pavement to their car parked on the roads or plugged into the charging stations or lamp posts there will be some young moronic idiots going round with a good pair of rubber gloves and some bolt cutters chopping through all those cables for a laugh.

It may not be too bad with people with drives but when there are loads of cars plugged into long extension leads from their terraced houses across the pavement to their car parked on the roads or plugged into the charging stations or lamp posts there will be some young moronic idiots going round with a good pair of rubber gloves and some bolt cutters chopping through all those cables for a laugh.
Think you might hear them or see them flying over your roof

That's why I said they would have a good pair of rubber gloves to insulate them but if there is a half decent RCD in the system then if it is anything like the one in my house it shuts everything off as soon as it thinks that I am going near enough to a wire to be able to cut it.

Back