Electric bike conversion kits ?

ye hopefully paypal will give you a full refund as push the fact that the kit was not complete and useless

Well got my 9 speed freewheel delivered today from Ebay

As its 9 speed its a bit more complicated so now i had to order Flat Washers M14 x 28mm

Screwfix don't do M14 15mm x 28mm

So my quest continues pmsl
20200715_223353.jpg
All about the space from your dropouts to freewheel . so have to put spacers in to stop the last cog hitting the frame ect

Should of cleand the floor before posting that pmsl

Last edited:
Cheers m8 ordered them on ebay took me ages to find a M14 one

Strange size 15mm to fined ;)

Last edited:
Cyclotricity Limited accepted your refund request and issued a refund of £29.99 GBP. It may take 5 or more working days for this refund to show in your PayPal account or bank statement. If you paid using a credit or debit card, the money will be refunded to that card. Depending on your card provider, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to show on your card statement.

Yes thank you Paypal

Don't want to get too technical but this is a good video on how to set up your rear mech (Derailleur)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Slapped the Ebike wheel on just to see about the distance and notest the low was going off but not rubbing on the motor casing. happy days as the manual said you might have to use a spacer before you inset the flywheel

But order the washers as I have to build up space as the high (bottom cog) is hitting the dropout frame when tightening up the rear wheel

If my setup was a 21 speed your probs would have no problems at setting it up , no spaces at all ect

Yip got a 48v 12Ah m8

Got the spacers on the rear wheel only took 3 so that made the hight 7.5mm , just waiting now for the hydraulic brake conversion leads should be this week coming from China ,,,, 16 Jul 2020 Arrived at LHR AIRPORTLHR - United Kingdom

OOOOOO Looks like my hydraulic brake conversion leads are coming today

08:39 - Wed 22 Jul
Your friendly local courier will try to deliver between 10:00 and 14:00 today

Here is the bike ride a did yesterday was a nice sunny day
BikeRide.png

Well just got the part yipppeee

Trying to get the back wheel Disc Brake Roter off to put onto the 1000w one and it's not coming off GERRRR

So just ordered a new one 160mm Disc Brake Roter so my quest continues ffs man

Well it's built , had to sort my back hydraulic brake out as it was about 1mm out of aliment so hade to put some spacers in ..

The Hydraulic Brake Sensor Switch Cable was easy to install

Don't like all the wires so wrapped them up with white electrical tape to hide them a bit better

Had to set up my gears again but that was the easy bit

Plus it's lashing it down today just my luck !!!!!!

Quick picture for now

20200727_153028.jpg

24 mph push the throttle switch and goes by its self, thought it would do 30 but well happy

Reading the instructions on how to charge the battery

Does that look normal for a new ebike battery ??????????

Bat.PNG

Yes mate, that's par for the course for Lithium-ion batteries. Same goes for laptops, mobiles etc;
They "learn" their charging capacities this way and if not followed could lead to under performing batteries and a shorter life span.

Back