Electric bike conversion kits ?

Well that's me eating beans on toast forever now ordered my Ebike parts

Plus got a 2 Pins Hydraulic Brake Sensor Switch Cable For Electric Bike Accessories

Screenshot_2020-07-08 2 Pins Hydraulic Brake Sensor Switch Cable For Electric Bike Ebike Acces...png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Plus got a 2 Pins Hydraulic Brake Sensor Switch Cable For Electric Bike Accessories

View attachment 129218

Presumably this is to automatically cut the power to the motor when you're braking. Does your display have the 'brake engaged' icon? if not I imagine it will be quite a fiddle to find the exact spot for the magnet, especially if there's not much travel on your brake levers.

No the display unit i'm getting has not got the brake icon on , probs be a bit of a fiddle to fined the sweet point

But will fined :)

Last edited:
Well got my kit delivered today full setup and the 9 speed Freewheel is missing ffs sent email about it zzzzzzz

View attachment 129218

Aldi beans ?

Got a reply from them

Unfortunately, we are out of stock of this item and don't have a restock date in sight. We will refund you the amount of the freewheel asap if this is ok with yourself?

FFS !!!!!!

Ebay here we come, going to take a few weeks now to get it setup GERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Got a reply from them

Unfortunately, we are out of stock of this item and don't have a restock date in sight. We will refund you the amount of the freewheel asap if this is ok with yourself?

FFS !!!!!!

Ebay here we come, going to take a few weeks now to get it setup GERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You would of thought that given any part been critical to the build they would of informed you before dispatch.

Pleased you found one. Looking forward to your review and maybe 3 month review on this.

Probs thinking about it too much but rains quite a lot here

Plus not got a clue where to get that flywheel puller from lol

The first problem i have is the peddle assistance not fitting properly on my bottom bracket Hollow Tec 2 , will have to cut it down a little to fit

Will be doing pics and the problems i encounter when doing the build just incase anyone has the same problems as I'm going to have :)

Cheers @turner brown ;)

Just checked the housing is about 240mm well big the mother fooker lol

Well just checked from the place i go it from and still say the 9 speed freewheel is in stock gerrrrrrrrr

That's why i order it for as i have a 9 speed setup and not many places sell it in the UK

Last edited:
Liking the £24.30 one could save a lot on money in the long run ;)

Well they said i could have a refund for the missing 9 speed freewheel , still waiting for a refund and they are not replying to my email Gerrrrrrr

This was posted on their facebook page

Definitely DO NOT BUY from these bunch of scammers had to involve credit card company to get my money returned! Mumbling idiot over the phone promises but never delivers...

So iv just opened a report on PayPal Resolution Center

HA HA try and ignore that fookers !!!!!!!!

I would be expecting a small refund on top Spud for the inconvenience of having to source the part elsewhere, extra post and packing, etc;

Just took a look at their site. I don't know a great deal about ebikes but if I were to part with £1800 for one I would expect it to include a thumb throttle in the price. Would anyone pay that much and not want the throttle?

Just seems a bit greedy to have it as an optional extra.

Was a Ebike conversion kit and you have to pay for the extra parts when ordering

But they never had my port in stock but said they did on ordering it online

Well with any luck PayPal will sort it out

Back