EFL to finish season

You can’t decide a marathon 38 game season on some random cup final
That’s exactly what we have been doing for years with the play offs. 3rd best team should get promoted, not lose out to 6th place team in a mini cup competition. Not in post really but has always annoyed me. Probably cos I’m a Leeds fan and they are rubbish in play offs 😂

ok, i think i get it now, where you are coming from on this, if i understand you right, youre saying that you believe it makes more sense to scrub everything after 30 matches, instead of allowing the no hoper losers to make up a game or 2 in hand, if they insist on doing that and then calling it when those games are played.

you dont think that for real though, because its a load of bollocks, it doesn't really make more sense in ur head, we both know that.
Not sure you've noticed but not a lot of anything makes sense anymore. So your post fits right in.

We can't end the season fairly. That's just the way it is, due to a pandemic that nobody in the world was prepared for.

You could spend a few days arguing with Bournemouth or Villa fans but you wont get them to agree that they have no hope of survival. I was convinced West Aaam were going down before this. If a game gets abandoned for whatever reason you don't just take the result as is. It's replayed or declared null and void. We can't complete the games without considerable risk and thus the season is screwed. Null and void.
Unless someone else has a cunning plan?

That’s exactly what we have been doing for years with the play offs. 3rd best team should get promoted, not lose out to 6th place team in a mini cup competition. Not in post really but has always annoyed me. Probably cos I’m a Leeds fan and they are rubbish in play offs 😂
True, it's a load of old bollox, designed to squeeze a few games out and more sheckles out of fans. Trips to play offs etc.
It's the same with rugby league but that's even worse. The team that finishes top may not end up champions.
Does it work? Does it f**k.

Not sure you've noticed but not a lot of anything makes sense anymore. So your post fits right in.

We can't end the season fairly. That's just the way it is, due to a pandemic that nobody in the world was prepared for.

You could spend a few days arguing with Bournemouth or Villa fans but you wont get them to agree that they have no hope of survival. I was convinced West Aaam were going down before this. If a game gets abandoned for whatever reason you don't just take the result as is. It's replayed or declared null and void. We can't complete the games without considerable risk and thus the season is screwed. Null and void.
Unless someone else has a cunning plan?

am not gonna spend days arguing with anyone while they convince themselves of that shit. you work away.

am not gonna spend days arguing with anyone while they convince themselves of that shit. you work away.

I agree.
Thanks for the input. So, how do we fix this unprecedented mess again?
seem to have misplaced your master plan. Could you go over it again?
Thanks

Don't worry Joe, when Liverpool win the title Gasbag will lose his login again 😂 😂😂
If your dream does come true.
They will always have an asterix * next to the title.

They have put one on PSGs title. Which is currently going to court. Won't end well either way.

Manchester City, still the champions of England 5th May, 2020.

Scouse ****s.

Gasbag will lose his login again
I might have been lying about that. Or it might be true. All looks a bit obvious.
I feel like the Video Assistant Referee in a crunch match between Liverpool and Manchester City.

Honestly, I’m being honest.
Honest.

They've got to settle the season behind closed doors. If it was quarter way through, fair enough, but 3/4 is passed the point of no return.
I can't see what the problem is? I've been working all through this ffs. lol

They've got to settle the season behind closed doors. If it was quarter way through, fair enough, but 3/4 is passed the point of no return.
I can't see what the problem is? I've been working all through this ffs. lol
How many fellow employees have you got touch tight too? Or gone up for a header against?
Cant help but wonder if contact sport is a bit different. Almost worse than frontline NHS.
Should they run about in PPE 😅

How many fellow employees have you got touch tight too? Or gone up for a header against?
Cant help but wonder if contact sport is a bit different. Almost worse than frontline NHS.

you must be in tears for the players. you dont think they can handle 1 game without a full pre season how will those poor bastards cope playing a handful of games. these dirty bastards spit all over the show. even the fresh water they drink. its a normal thing for them but wouldnt that be dangerous if other players fall on some or any of the other various ways that spit could get on them. in my opinion everything should be finished right now and the final standings awarded as things stand atm

even when you see a close up when they are shouting to each other. the spit is flying out everywhere. its not normal.

I don't touch tight or header, but we're certainly not social distancing, and for a pittance of pay.

There's still an argument about fair, not fair between all clubs. They've rejected the neutral ground proposal (not fair) so that leaves a safety issue with fans turning up outside (it will happen and they know it).
The sooner they all agree it can never be ended 'fairly' the sooner a resolution can be found.
Redknapp said today "the pace of the games will be affected, players will have mentally switched off". Which exactly what i've been saying. John Barnes on talk radio "without relegation, Liverpool shouldn't be given the league"

This season is a whitewash and nothing can change it now. Any relegations or promotions or titles awarded will always be deemed as unfair/bollocks.

Back