Edinburgh Zoo?

ManofScience

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any decent deals on entry? cheap tickets? discount websites?

Planning on heading up sometime in the school hols with the little 'uns - Petrol and other daily expenses will be bad enough - i wondered if any of our resident jocks had any advice ;)

Your better off going to balir drummand mate, The zoo is rubbish in comparason!

Blair drummand is also considerably cheaper to get into as well!

does look better - just 174 miles from newcastle - heck of a journey with 3 kids!

Cheers for suggestions so far guys

Might as well go another 50 miles and go see Mercedes the polar bear, you could break it up with a stop/stay over in Edinburgh.

If your coming up from Newcastle to Edinburgh then you'll pass Butterfly & Insect World, Dobbies Edinburgh, Dobbies Attractions and Rosslyn Chapel - Home most famous for the Di Vinci Code :)

I was up Rosslyn Chapel last week with 2 yanks of a ship berthed at Leith Docks, they'd just finished the book and wanted to see it for themselves, wait and return, never had the heart to tell them it was a load of shite, nice little earner it was lol, many thanks Dan Brown. :Laugh:

:Cheers:

I was up Rosslyn Chapel last week with 2 yanks of a ship berthed at Leith Docks, they'd just finished the book and wanted to see it for themselves, wait and return, never had the heart to tell them it was a load of shite, nice little earner it was lol, many thanks Dan Brown. :Laugh:

It's quite alright Dave, It's ok to do things like that to Yanks ;) Scotland's economy will flourish further this week when the Yank's will be spending money like it's going out of fashion at St Andrews.

My mates a taxi driver and has promised 120 of us that he'll take us for a 12 month round the world trip with the money he'll make off these suckers this coming week.........lol

PS: @ Manofscience! Stay away from Leith, you might get mugged......pmsl ;)

Last edited:
It's quite alright Dave, It's ok to do things like that to Yanks ;) Scotland's economy will flourish further this week when the Yank's will be spending money like it's going out of fashion at St Andrews.

My mates a taxi driver and has promised 120 of us that he'll take us for a 12 month round the world trip with the money he'll make off these suckers this coming week.........lol

During the festival I put aside my tips and it almost always pays for my season ticket, I fooken love the festival :SSEXY:....oh happy days. :proud:

Aye its worth the extra millage mate, to go to the safari park - Could look for a cheap bnb for the night!

id avoid the zoo mate, i went in may and it was pretty grim, looked really dirty and a lot of the animals were mega cramped, try the safari park :)

Back