• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Win 10 Edge does extensions now

trevortron

VIP Member
VIP Member
I very rarely used the EDGE browser that came free with Win 10, as I couldn't use ad-blocking on it. But some site run better on Edge so it was still handy now and again.
Now I don't know if it's a coincidence, but since Win 10's so-called Anniversary Update (KB3176936), I've noticed Edge now supports extensions- including ABP.
Still won't be my browser of choice but it is so much better without the noise.

Captin

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
I use edge on occcasion becausse I don't have flash installed on firfox and it's basically built into edge.

I've tried a few extentions I use a lot, like Lastpass. But I stopped using Ad Block Plus when they announcced that they WILL allow certain ads through that they are being PAID to allow.

I use Adblocker Ultimate now, seems as good.

trevortron

VIP Member
VIP Member
I use edge on occcasion becausse I don't have flash installed on firfox and it's basically built into edge.

I've tried a few extentions I use a lot, like Lastpass. But I stopped using Ad Block Plus when they announcced that they WILL allow certain ads through that they are being PAID to allow.

I use Adblocker Ultimate now, seems as good.
Money talks yet again. Very sad to see this.