Ecig wizard - Xmas present for my mum

This is the problem with manufacturing in china. You can buy the same product that looks exactly the same however the difference is miles apart.

Some people will say a CE4 is great and some will say they are crap. It all depends who the original manufacturer in China is.

When I have some spare time I'll post pics of our testing and you can see the difference is miles apart even down to the EGO style batteries.

Also double check on your CE4 that the rubber seal is in place on the bottom of the removable tip.

same goes with the mods.... i have 2 lavatubes one uk bought and one china bought, the uk one is id say more solid and the lcd display is different to the china one.

although i will say they both perform the same they are different, id say the cheaper china one is a bit better to tell the truth as it has a lip so skirted cart's etc can be used without an adaptor unlike the orig uk lavatube.

i might take a pic of my stuff as it has grown since my last pic on here.

When you get it, advise her to leave the smoking end stand up so it doesn't leak.
I haven't bought a pack of fags in almost 2 weeks with this kit, just hate it when I let it lie down & you get the juice flavour on the lips.
Still buying it for my brother though while I try other options.

I would think a company like ecig wizard would replace your ce4 if you tell them it leaks. At the end of the day wether you buy in china or the uk they are all made in china lol. But some factorys make them to a better standard than others.

I would deffo get in touch with ecig wizard and tell them it leaks. Make sure though that the mouth piece is screwed tight to seal it with the rubber cap and that the little rubber washer is in place and not damaged.

I would think a company like ecig wizard would replace your ce4 if you tell them it leaks. At the end of the day wether you buy in china or the uk they are all made in china lol. But some factorys make them to a better standard than others.

I would deffo get in touch with ecig wizard and tell them it leaks. Make sure though that the mouth piece is screwed tight to seal it with the rubber cap and that the little rubber washer is in place and not damaged.

Didn't even think of asking them for a replacement & I was told it would only last about 2 weeks anyway?
Rubber cap & washer are in place as far as I can tell, never tightened it too much but seemed enough without damaging it.
It's just when I leave it lying on it's side that I get the leak taste on my lips, not nice...

Anyway, my CE5 & eGo 900mAh VV battery arrived today, using them now.

Didn't even think of asking them for a replacement & I was told it would only last about 2 weeks anyway?
Rubber cap & washer are in place as far as I can tell, never tightened it too much but seemed enough without damaging it.
It's just when I leave it lying on it's side that I get the leak taste on my lips, not nice...

Anyway, my CE5 & eGo 900mAh VV battery arrived today, using them now.

They last way longer than 2 weeks m8 just give them a wash out and a dry burn and they are good as new. But they should not leak at all i lay mine down carry it in my pocket etc it never leaks.

They last way longer than 2 weeks m8 just give them a wash out and a dry burn and they are good as new. But they should not leak at all i lay mine down carry it in my pocket etc it never leaks.

"just give them a wash out and a dry burn", how do you do this?
this one is definitely leaking, haven't left the ce5 on it's side all day just incase.
Also see another thread, you're mixing your own ejuice now, how long do you reckon the kit you bought should last?

Last edited by a moderator:
"just give them a wash out and a dry burn", how do you do this?
this one is definitely leaking, haven't left the ce5 on it's side all day just incase.
Also see another thread, you're mixing your own ejuice now, how long do you reckon the kit you bought should last?

Ok to clean remove the mouth piece give it a wipe over with kitchen towel or a cloth and put to one side. Tip out as much f any remaining ejuice as you can. Fill the ce4 with warm tap water using a syringe or dropper bottle. Shake vigorously and tip out, repeat about 4 or 5 times untill the wicks look white and clean and theres no signs of any eliquid in the tank.

To dry burn leave the ce4 for about 24 hours to dry out and then do 5 seconds on 5 seconds off you will see smoke come off the coil which means its burning off any residue. Do this untill it goes red and wallah done.

fill back up and vape.

As for the kit it should last ages for example to make low nicotine jucie in 10 ml quantitys you use 7ml pg 1ml ag 1ml flavour and 1 ml elixir. I vape about 1.6ml a day so 10ml will last me 5 days from the kit i can make 10 10ml bottles of juice so thats 50 days or so worth of juice from the kit. But you can then buy pharma grade pg cheap on ebay.

When you think that a 10ml bottle of juice sells at around £5 or so thats £50 it would have cost me.

The new CE5 I got is leaking too, been extremely careful with it but left it lying on it's side for 20 mins & the rotten hot feeling is back on the lips & tongue.
I've only been using it for 24hrs.
Can anyone recommend any better cartomisers?

When you put the black top back on, do you screw it in tight.

This is the mistake I made when I first got these, I thought they popped in and out and didnt realise I had to screw them in.

Also make sure the tank of the ce5 is screwed into the silver atomizer as this can get loose when screwing into the battery

When you put the black top back on, do you screw it in tight.

This is the mistake I made when I first got these, I thought they popped in and out and didnt realise I had to screw them in.

Also make sure the tank of the ce5 is screwed into the silver atomizer as this can get loose when screwing into the battery
Yeah, doing my best to screw it in/out properly. The pop out of the ce5 when you refill is slightly scary to a newbie as it needs a stronger tug after you un-screw it.
Once I wash it, it's fine again, just wish it would last 24+ hours without washing.

I have to say after trying a various number of different Clearomisers including CE5's, Vision Ego's and a Mini Vivi Nova the only one I haven't had issues with is the Vivi Nova 2.5 It's leakproof, rebuildable and gives a good Vape and it's the one I keep coming back too, the link I've provided also has Free Delivery on anything over a tenner.

Regards

Liam

Can you buy these end bits on their own?
IMG_20121025_223926.jpg
If I had a few so I could always have a clean one to hand, maybe it would help?

Yeah, doing my best to screw it in/out properly. The pop out of the ce5 when you refill is slightly scary to a newbie as it needs a stronger tug after you un-screw it.
Once I wash it, it's fine again, just wish it would last 24+ hours without washing.

Only 24 hours without washing? I get a week or more depending on how i vape between washes but then i do dry burn aswell.

Can you buy these end bits on their own?
View attachment 69503
If I had a few so I could always have a clean one to hand, maybe it would help?

Halfway down the page they can be found here
Or you could get them from here pretty cheap but P&P is a bit steep.
You may be better off buying some of the cheaper Non Rebuildable Clearomisers, binning them when they are knackered and just keeping the tips, but they are sold as a disposable item.
Alternatively you could just cut to the chase and buy a Vivi Nova and a couple of drip tips or if you don't like the size of the Vivi Nova you can buy the Mini Version. They are both "Clearomisers" and work in a similar way to your existing Ego/Vision.
Personally I would replace your existing ones with a Vivi Nova as I've already been through the trial period and have settled on the Vivi Nova for home and the Mini version for out and about.

Regards

Liam

few people recommending the vivi nova now maybe time for a new purchase lol

few people recommending the vivi nova now maybe time for a new purchase lol

yep there the best ive found.... got the large ones and small ones but both take the same replacement heads and a pack of five heads can be had for $8 yes $ not £'s

Same as anything if you can wait get them from china ...cheaper.

Sorry for the Hijack and will try to get this thread back on topic as I'm sure Mick is sitting in front of his screen Ban Hammer at the ready. You can get 2 650mAh batteries, 2 Clearomisers, USB charger and 10ml's of juice and spare heads for less than £30 delivered as I still use the batteries and clearomiser on a day to day basis and I've had it for two months. Anyway linky here and use discount code AAEC for 10% off bringing it under £30 delivered. It stopped me from smoking and is a good inexpensive starter kit.

Regards

Liam

Back