echo dot

Sorry @specre I'm still a bit lost lol. My tiny brain need things spelling out. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry @specre I'm still a bit lost lol. My tiny brain need things spelling out. :)
How can you quote from the tv series Prisoner yet not know what it is???o_O

Wow, how can I reply without seeing Spectre's post.

How can you quote from the tv series Prisoner yet not know what it is???o_O

Wow, how can I reply without seeing Spectre's post.

Haha, i know it from the Iron Maiden track

Last edited:
Haha, i know it from the Iron Maiden track

I didn't realise they took it from "The Village" LOL.

I didn't want to go on too much in case anyone wanted to watch it :). I think I'd get a lot more out of watching it again now.

No m8y. Paranoia makes people miserable, but if that’s what floats your boat...
no bro I'm very happy but know they want your info,they can try get my stuff but will be hard,i will give them nothing but take everything.
you might not have anything to worry about ,it only takes one thing and you give it away all by yourself,the gov should be working for us not the usa or china ect.
the new thing what is out and can remove all your stuff from smart phones computers laptops ect
Spectre: ‘worst ever’ CPU bugs affect virtually all computers.

if you think that's paranoia why do they need to know what your doing were you are and what your doing,thats for you to know only.
big brother is watching and he hears all.look spectre up they are not open about this,but if you look you will now find ,anti virus software will not pick this up
then you go back to echo and things like that.

I feel like watching enemy of the state now for some reason

Don't look up Brill I mean Mapman
ha ha you think this is a joke,when a man comes to your home and tells you this is what you will do and say would that be funny ,I don't think so, you think things like this are a joke its your Freedome .
Amazon.com introduces 'Echo Dot' spying device that monitors everything you say aloud... would you trust one in your home?WOULD YOU TRUST A GRASS IN YOUR HOME.

Windows 10 is amazing. Windows 10 is fantastic. Windows 10 is glorious. Windows 10 is faster, smoother and more user-friendly than any Windows operating system that has come before it. Windows 10 is everything Windows 8 should have been, addressing nearly all of the major problems users had with Microsoft’s previous-generation platform in one fell swoop.
But there’s something you should know: As you read this article from your newly upgraded PC, Windows 10 is also spying on nearly everything you do.

if you think its ok buy it,no one is stopping you.

A few people won't use Huawei because they are suspicious of them. I think a lot of the telecomms infrastructure contracts went to them though.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I work with someone who won't do internet banking on his Huawei mobile due to this. He's one of the most rational people you'll meet; a principal engineer, development network administrator...

I route all my mobile internet through a proxy at home so the provider can't see what I look at (they were looking but they can go to hell if they think I'll put my CC details in to "prove" my age after I had a credit check to set the account up back in the mists of time!).

I certainly wouldn't have a box sitting there, sending whatever I say to some cloud processing for scrutiny. I know it's not necessary to have actual full speech for speech recognition, many years ago my final year project was about speech recognition in hardware (using old DTW algorithm :)). Usually it involves something called a feature vector, something unique extracted from the audio. That technique is a bit dated now and most modern stuff probably relies on some form of stochastic modelling such as Markov chains.

Samsung was implicated:

Samsung 'urgently' investigating smart TV spying claims

You only have to look at the work whistle blower Edward Snowdon was involved in to know what was possible then. I wonder what technology they are using now to spy on people...

I find it very mind boggling that anyone so paranoid about using an Alexa device for fear of being listened to or snooped on would ever consider using the internet, the biggest data mine ever invented. It doesn't matter if you use VPN or Incognito mode your data is being transmitted around the world, mostly by your ISP, which you cannot get away from.

This is a big reason that genuinely paranoid people DO NOT even have their computers hooked into any form of network.

She knows more than you thinko_O

Back