echo dot

ie they all do no matter whats said its not good,in your home what you say is for you and the person your telling with one of them you would be aswell as taken an add out.if they got goods on you and you became a big shot they would use to black mail you .don't think they would wrong they would .

privacy you will give it away.

ie they all do no matter whats said its not good,in your home what you say is for you and the person your telling with one of them you would be aswell as taken an add out.if they got goods on you and you became a big shot they would use to black mail you .don't think they would wrong they would .
Now, that is paranoia. I was sort of agreeing with you mapman till your last post.
Back in 95/96 I had repaired a tv for a young woman, bit of a stunner. She was overjoyed with the repair. Next Time I saw her was on a night out in a local pub where she started screaming that I had installed cameras inside her tv and was spying on her.
Luckily she was with her family and her dad calmed her down, he then explained she had mental problems and had eased up on her medication.

I have 2 echo dots and quite frankly I don't give a hoot, she can listen to everything for all i care as long as she does what I tell her too. Got Cortana listening too, and Google, and Samsung.

I basically use the dot to control the lights and lamps plus open/close the blinds etc.. We don't have central heating but dotty controls the Aircon and got a IR remote gas fire coming in a week or 2. I don't use all the expensive hue or hive stuff, all my bulbs are RGB wifi bulbs and I use a broadlink rm pro for IR and RF control.

Got the dots connected to sound bars with wireless subwoofers, costs less than a full echo and sound way better and in stereo (it aint the 1950's you know).

I play music locally from my Qnap NAS drive using Plex because Amazon Unlimited and Spotify don't share my elclectic taste in music and 80% of the stuff I listen too isn't there, plus it's FREE to play music my way.

on a smart tv yes but its old hat,its all new smart thing listen in on you to sell on your info ,they track you with smart phones again nothing new,windows 10 admit they do this if you are dumb to talk about anything you should not be then your done,i don't have because I don't want them to know what I do when I do it,this is the way am I only tell or pass help to my people not the ones who would want to remove our free rights .I would not have a spy in my house ,because that's what they are,if you know what you have that your right,but when you do something wrong they will use this against you,dont think they would not,they would,think this way you can only get on torrents one way.they will do everything to stop that,so
paranoia keeps me safe.i hope it will keep you safe,dont take my words about what I say look into this yourself.if your ok mind what you say.

tracked by smart tech is no joke.

I feel like watching enemy of the state now for some reason

Don't look up Brill I mean Mapman

You'd think they would have come out with a smart home device that worked without needing internet access (LAN only)
Targeting the more suspicious customers. :)

I'd like to know who "they" are. Seem to be everywhere and been around a long time.
Used to be a character in the town known as Radio Joe who swore he was a victim of "they". He used to walk round town wearing headphones and singing along to the tune, only thing was that there was nothing connected to the headphones. Thoroughly nice guy unless "they" had tracked him with "their" radio waves, this once caused him to run out of a chip shop and bite a Policeman's thumb for no reason.
He once told me the only place "they" couldn't track him was in his Father's greenhouse. Then when his parents passed away he had no place to hide. He ended up in bedsit land but would sleep rough in the summer because "they" couldn't get him in the park

I asked him how he first got involved with "they"/"them". He said "they" kidnapped him from his bed and took him to a long gone local breeze block factory, where they extracted plans for stereo radio from his brain. Joe passed away many years ago long before his time but "they" have a lot to answer for whoever "they" are.

Last edited:
Google home is No.4
Alexa No.3
CIA and MI6 No.2

And the Mason's and illuminate at No.1

Back