Ebuyer are plop

SkinbacK

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone have dealings with Ebuyer. I ordered a 1gb sandisk sd card & they sent me a viking 1gb sd card instead. I've phoned them twice & they hanged up on the other end, I've also setup enotes that doesn't seem to work because I can't trace the enote back & also there is no email confirmation of this enote. When initial city link delivered the item they squeezed the parcel through the letterbox, this was a very large parcel for just a SD card, by doing this they smashed the inside part of the letter box, they should of obtained a signature. I know the letterbox is down to initial city link but do I do about Ebuyer.

I use them most of the time and I have never had any problems with them.

same as above
used loads not one problem Id go as far to say great company :)

never used them yet like but i think i would going off what people are saying i views are it does not matter where you shop some will end up having trouble some time its just the way life works

if they needed a siggy of you but didnt get m8 just phone up ebuyer and ask where the memory card is as youve not recieved one if they say its been dispatched and delivered then ask who signed for it as you never recieved it yhey might send another out lol ;)

never had a problem with ebuyer, think there quite good

DOOBIE said:
if they needed a siggy of you but didnt get m8 just phone up ebuyer and ask where the memory card is as youve not recieved one if they say its been dispatched and delivered then ask who signed for it as you never recieved it yhey might send another out lol ;)

I would do that too, you've paid (I think) for a signed for delivery.

Ebuyer is great, Used em a long time -

if you have probs, rather than calling or sending enotes, go to my account, send RMA - they will accept within 1 week (usually a day or 2) and you just write ya rma no. on parcel n send back.

Like someone said above tho - with a shop your bound to have someone with some probs

i've never had an issue with them either. how much would it cost to replace the letterbox? If its not too much then do as doobie says - claim you haven't received anything - then hopefully the cost of a second card would cover the cost of your letterbox.

Probably the quickest way to get your compensation of sorts at least. Then sell the first card on ebay.

DOOBIE said:

I thought of that, but I'm not a lucky person when it comes to these sort of things.

Also, I must say I know they have a lot of satisfied customers as I researched this before buying from them.

i've bought loads from them and only had one problem, faulty motherboard replaced it straight away. i still use em there ok

I sent the SD back & told them I wanted a refund. They sent me a replacement, the replacment is the very same item I sent back to them. I know this because of the serial number on the SD card. Anyway I will try again.

Back