Ebay

HibbyDave

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Had account with ebay and paypal for years, only just bought something 2 days ago,no problems,
today goes to bid and ebay says seller requirers you to have account with paypal please log in to paypal and
link your account to ebay and directs you to paypal site, needless to say a bit suspicious and never bothered
anybody had this happen before.

Had account with ebay and paypal for years, only just bought something 2 days ago,no problems,
today goes to bid and ebay says seller requirers you to have account with paypal please log in to paypal and
link your account to ebay and directs you to paypal site, needless to say a bit suspicious and never bothered
anybody had this happen before.

Some sellers will only accept paypal payments.

Thats all I use is paypal,ebay knows this like I say only bought 2 days ago and paid with paypal?
sent them both emails waiting on answers,pissed me right off,lost the item now,would have got it too

im sure ebay have now made it so you have to have paypal as an option on your listings (cheeky feckers).My mrs had the same problem and was told to click on "paypal account" in her ebay summary and it gives you an option to link your account.

It may be that you need a Paypal confirmed address in order to bid on that particular auction, I select this in the setup when I sell on Ebay, it helps to filter out the dickheads.
Remember that Ebay and Paypal are the same company.

nothing dodgy in this at all...ebay own paypal...all they are askin is you to link that paypal account to your ebay account

Back