Ebay user info

marbles

Inactive User
Reaction score
Been ripped off by user on ebay by the name of Rock_gods.
If you are here then SEND ME MY GOODS.
They deal in autographed memorabilia, get cheques, xash them and then say that they didnt receive payment.
Phone number doesnt exist either and they will not answer correspondance.
They have lots of open auctions going at the moment so look out!
Anyone any ideas how I am gonna get even..!?

What was their Feedback like? There is a link on e-bay to resolve diputes like these, take it up with them.Worth a try, not saying you will get anywhere but you don't get anywhere if you don't try.

eBay Member Profile for rock_gods

id give mike77xc an email seems to be his best customer lol

I've sent a few mails to bidders but only heard back from one of them...I wonder if they are the same people just false bidding to heighten interest.

Also, Googiemans...the feedback was ok...he's/she's a power seller (huh) and so there was no reason to suspect dodgy play.
Have raised a dispute with fleabay but so far there's been no response to my pleas for the runt to contact me.
Thanks for your input here.

Haven't had to use ebay to resolve disputes yet thank god,but I have heard alot of people saying its crap and never hear anything back.The feedback seems to be your only guide ,but obviously you are still taking a chance.You just don't know who you are dealing with.

I had a similar problem with a ebay user who was selling George Michael tickets. They only took paypal and I paid immedietly following the end of the auction.

After no response from them for two days I sent them an email through ebay and got a response which started to ring alarm bells. In the end the user unregistered from ebay.

What I did was launch a dispute with Paypal to which the seller never responded. After their minimum period I got a refund up to the maximum allowed by ebay - £105. I'm still £40 odd down.

Then I started to search the feedback of the user and found someone that they had purchased from. I sent the guy an email, again through ebay, and got a reply saying that he was unsure about breaking ebay rules. eventually he rang me and I got the details I needed. I have now forwarded these to the police. Afterall it is theft.

In your case if you have proof of the payment being cashed then the bank will have the account details that it was paid into. If you involve the police they will have to give that information.

First I would launch an invetsigatiion by ebay and then send the seller an email saying it has been cashed asking them to confirm recipt of deny receipt. That way you have the lie on paper - then go to the police. You might not get your money back BUT they will get their collar felt

Ebay themselve may refund you. If you had paid by paypal and they were a protected seller then you are covered for up to 500 - if they are not a protected member then £105 is the maximum.

if you need any help in tracking them down let me know I have some means.

Back