EBAY - The B4STARDS!

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Just logged into my eBay account and got this...

s.gif
You have been indefinitely suspended from eBay because our records indicate your account was involved in activities that violate our policy governing payment of eBay fees.

Now, I owe eBay fook all, my payments are Direct Debit and I've never owed them a penny, they always gets their payment automatically, it looks to me as though they've tied my account to my overdue PayPal account and have used that as grounds to kick me out of eBay!

I've emailed them asking for more information regarding the 'violation', this should be interesting.

Honestly, I swear these clowns have got a personal vendetta against me!

lol

ebay own paypal...

I know mate, but they are run seperately but under the eBay umbrella, just because I owe one of their companies money doesn't mean they have the right to close my account on another which has never had any problems regarding payments.

Their muppets alright,I owed them 75c commisson on a sale because I hadn't put my new card details into paypal,I must have got about 20 threathning e-mails from them after I had sent them an e-mail explainiing everthing.

pal pal have given up writing to me lol

i paid for summat well over a year ago that was meant to have been "automatically taken" from my account..

well according to them it wasnt..

i just stopped openin g the letters

Good luck getting you're account back. Maybe try and call them? Talking to a REAL person makes it sometimes easy. E-mails are easily discarded by some techie that wants to be home before six.

You might as well give up now mate. One thing I do know is Ebay dont give a pluck abouts their customers, other than their business ones. They rarely help and their solution to problems is normally just delete accouts.

What a headache. Once they decide to do something, the obstacles they put in front of you and their reasoning is just crazy. All they care about is their commission. The suggestion of phoning them is a good one, or fax them a letter rather emailing as all you get back is a stock reply.

Last edited:
I can sympathise with you.

Ebay send out standard emails stating their rules and regs. Every time you reply you get a standard response cut and pasted from the rule book by another Ebay worker. Its very difficult to get things resolved and when i asked about a phone number to sort out my issue in 5 minutes instead of 100 emails, they said that at this point in time they do not correspond by phone.

Good luck, i think you'll need it!

must admit been using ebay for a few years and the 1 or 2 problems that ive had have been resolved very quickly :Clap:

i must be one of the lucky ones

Lol, are you one of the scammers?

Only kidding mate, but it is usually the scammers that get the help and the good ones go to ruin.

PMSL@digicol but your about right M8 they do seem to win

Back