Ebay scam........agaaaaaaaaaaain!!

hellsfire

Inactive User
Reaction score
sent £5.80 to hong kong for a bluetooth adapter never arrived and informed the seller,he said he'd send another,this happened 3 times and still no show and to cap it all ebay took off the listing and if it wasnt for the paypal info i'd never have found his email again,the thing is these scammers sell low priced items which they dont possess because they know you wont be bothered to claim as the amount is not worth the trouble,and you lose the first £15 of any claim anyway. this happened about 3 months ago and i thought id send him another email for a laugh...lo and behold he said he'll pay me a refund...ive checked for the last week and surprise surprise...NUFFIN!!! he "sold" over 200 of these things so he must be laughing his head off:Angryfire

About 8 months ago I bought a pro duo memory stick on Ebay, but the location of item was in England somewhere but was an asian based seller....anyway, the next day I noticed that they had been suspended by Ebay, I asked Ebay what this meant but they were as helpful as an ashtray on a motorbike, I then emailed the seller and he stated that they had problems getting the products and would I wait for a few weeks, I told him no way and thought...here we go on a roundabout, but surprisingly he paid me back.....but there were lots who didnt get their money back, as they emailed me to ask if I got my product. I think I was just lucky. The must have sold hundreds in a few days and who knows how much the scammed people of.

You'll probably find he was dropshipping and was ripped by his supplier and passed on his loss to his buyers....you were very lucky to get a refund.

Back