Ebay issues.....again!

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Twice i've tried to sell something and twice I've had two new 0 rep users win an item. The first was caught by Ebay themselves, 2nd I've just had to report the buyer.

Trying to even speak to ebay by phone is useless as the option is greyed permanently.

I've set rules to prevent this happening but the trolls seem to get round Ebays security measures! I feel that Ebay, as a company, is not doing enough to keep its house in order!

Can't you just ignore the ignore the highest bidder & do a 'second chance offer' to the next-highest bidder? Presumably the 0 rep bidders didn't pay?

Can't you just ignore the ignore the highest bidder & do a 'second chance offer' to the next-highest bidder? Presumably the 0 rep bidders didn't pay?

Now that they have sent the 'suspicious' buyer email it voids the whole thing.....

I suppose they have t do that in case the 'suspicious' buyer has artificially inflated the sale price. Still seems a bit unfair on you as it means you have to re-list (again) and wait. What were you trying to sell out of interest?

out of interest are they charging you for relisting the item? They use to before when it happened to me i wonder has it changed since

Its laugahble, I'm on chat with with them and they say that they cannot prevent people doing this....

out of interest are they charging you for relisting the item? They use to before when it happened to me i wonder has it changed since

They were going to do it for free but it was a special '£3' ebay fee thing so they'd only take a max of £3 from the sale.

Think I will just see how I can sell it on Amazon.....

ye I know its still ebay but you don't need to post or deal with paypal and anyone that wants it posted just chase

Back