easy one for you guys

bluesboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I know, I know an easy one but i just cant remember!!!

The " and @ are the wrong way round when I press the keyboard keys, how do I change them.......PLEASE

: thanks :

Possibly.......

Control Panel > Regional and Language Options

Check Languages > Details (could also be regional options) and make sure you have EN (UK) selected.

Last edited:
if the keyboard is setto english (united states) then the keys will be as they are now

The " and @ are the wrong way round when I press the keyboard keys, how do I change them.......PLEASE

right click blue bar at bottom and delete us setting and change to uk

Just to help u along

Click start

Then control panel

Select --> Regional andLanguage options

Click The languages tab

Click details

Add the uk keyboard by click add and selecting it

Then remove the us keyboard option.

Reboot and all is good

Hi Mate try This
control panel Regional and language settings there are 3 tabs @ the top 1) Regional options / u need to change the country twice both to united kingdom 2) languaes / details again change the country to uk , then tab 3 advanced then u change it again to the uk , once all these are in place retart ur pc , it might even ask u to put ur xp disk in also
regards biffo

:roflmao: you cant set keyboard layout, but you can build power stations, bridges, etc :):)

Thanks Kris great DW answer, and to you Mujja spot on m8 sorted.

Yeah thans Napster, always good to get your advice m8, last one I was on is paying #500,000 a week in penalties.
But now soted thank guys: dipsy :

Back