Easiest Sat setup for Permiership Games?

coleing

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Hope someone can help me.

I currently have a s*y dish with digibox.
I have noticed that some sat channels carry saturday 3pm premiership games, which I cant get with s*y.

Can I get all the premiership games using my current s*y dish, and just adding a new LNB - if so, which one? I need 3 lnbs for my s*y multiroom and s*y+

I am confident with software and PC side setups, but ive never played with a satellite before.

Any help appreciated?

Hi there

I think you might need to go to Hotbird 13e to pick up some Premiership games, not too sure if you can use your existing dish to do this or if your reciever can pick up the channels.

There is a member here who has 2 LNB's on a Sly dish (hopefully they'll see this thread and give you a better answer).

chrome

A sky dish and digibox are no use whatsoever for premiership football.

Hotbird and EutelsatW2 are the best sats for football in my view. It is possible to get Hotbird>13degrees plus Eutelsat>16degrees plus Sky>28degrees all on one fixed dish, but you may have to use a professional for installation. A motorised dish will get more and your choice of satellites will really depend on whether you only want pirate choice or official subscription choice with english audio (official premiership footy subs are only ~70 quid for 6 months).

Hope that gives you a start, lots of decisions to make :).

yo elusat u say what channels show e * l @ 3pm and are they decoded pm me mate of deocded places so i can find some games 13 i av covered its the other sats i need guidance tar pink hemet mate

our extratv.co.uk sections list the football thats on and on what channel, see section- http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=373
The channels on Eutelsat@16degrees are DigitAlb, but they are encrypted so you need an official subscription that costs around 70 quid per 6 months. 16degrees is also good for football feeds, so you can get some games free if you get this satellite, english commentary too

Currently you can get footy on 30West which clears with most equipment, but its only as long as a hack lasts etc and no english commentary. But my choice is still 13degrees & 16degrees.

thanks mate highly apreicated i need to get a encrypted game for lfc v fulham today on 30w and i can never get on 30w cause i don't use a sat meter thanks anywaz :Jester:

cool i got on deporte 2 at the end and watcched it but its sportmania for me and seeing as cambo has gone mad i am bust for that satuday game against West Ham another help would be nice apreicate ur work pinkhelmet many thanks

Footylad

Back