Download icon

[Download] e2iplayer_1+git3521+74b64a0-r3_all.ipk e2iplayer_1+git3521+74b64a0-r3_all.ipk

No permission to download

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How do you solve the missing python-e2icjson. I encounter the same problem on every image i try to install these latest versions of e2iplayer

That doesnt work. it doesnt find a package like that. I tried instaling a json.ipk file you suggested, but it says json already installed and its newer version so not downgrading. I also removed python-json and installed it again via opkg but still same error.
I think e2icjson is a different package then python-json. So far i tried on OpenVTI and BH on SOLO2

Found this for you im not sure if it will help as ive never had the problem you have.

Attachments

• python-e2icjson_1.2.1+git75+f5f3b1f-r0_mips32el.rar
    7.3 KB · Views: 6
I tried on ZERO with BH 3.0.8. It asked for libc6 2.3.1
I installed libc6 2.2.6 because thats the latest i can find for e2 but it still asked for 2.3.1
I tried on ZERO 4K with latest PLI, and for e2icjson just said wrong architecture.
Is it possible that these e2iplayer builds are for Zgemma or Octagon boxes.
UPDATE: i found libc6 2.3.1. It bricked the BH 3.0.8, reflashing now :)

Last edited:
On a fresh BH 3.0.9 first thing i installed was libc6 2.3.1
i got "unsatisfied recomendation for idconfig"
removed some obsolete files

and dead again. i give up

Ok both of you try install the older version ive attached and see if it installs. If it does then update it to the latest via the app.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_2019.06.12.03_all.rar
    5.8 MB · Views: 6
Yes, this version has been installed correctly. Thx. The update fails using the application.

Last question: how to install xxx host? :)

Last edited:
Back