Download icon

[Download] E2iPlayer aka IPTVPlayer plugin 12/2/19 E2iPlayer aka IPTVPlayer plugin 12/2/19

No permission to download
I'm not sure if I've done anything wrong but it installed ok on a zgemma H5 but doesn't show up in plugins and doesn't show in remove plugins either

I've had a look via FTP and there's no IPTV player there.

I stuck it in /tmp then via the blue button on openATV 6.2, I'll try later

1) Latest ipk file attached dated 08/02/2019 remove any existing plugin and then unzip attached file and ftp it across to tmp folder and restart GUI

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_ 1b55482c _all.ipk.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 18
2) Next
  1. Open your ftp program there is a file called version.pyo in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer
  2. Delete version.pyo file
  3. Tranfer the new version.pyo file across to the box and just restart GUI and your plugin will be fully updated as of todays date
Hope its helps and enjoy

Attachments

• version.rar
    151 bytes · Views: 15
2) Next
  1. Open your ftp program there is a file called version.pyo in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer
  3. Tranfer the new version.pyo file across to the box and just restart GUI and your plugin will be fully updated as of todays date
Hope its helps and enjoy

how can i get the "new version.pyo file" it says you do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Anyone tried the latest version i uploaded to see if it solved any of these issues ?

Not had chance to try it yet.

2) Next
Hope its helps and enjoy
i can not download this file for some reason any help please thaks

Back