E

basher

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys I keep getting Error-failed to scan message when trying to scan cable channels on zgemma h2h my net Id is correct 00001 for West Yorkshire iv not configured tuner and followed the guide step by step using openbox ...any help appreciated

Hi guys I keep getting Error-failed to scan message when trying to scan cable channels on zgemma h2h my net Id is correct 00001 for West Yorkshire iv not configured tuner and followed the guide step by step using openbox ...any help appreciated
Is your tuner on? I go in and make sure it's on first. Also, just as a double check make sure your cable connections are all good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You have to configure the tuner

Also disable the Sat Tuner (A) -- assuming you don't want to use the Sat side

Hi thanks for the help just a couple of settings questions first - frequency scan step size is it 01000 & there is two scan additional sr I was told to set it at 6887 is that the same for both of them...thanks

Is there a way I can check my signal to see if virgin have turned it off has Iv been with sky about 10 month now

Hmm - not had to set steps (i'm using openatv)
on my box it is :: Menu/Setup/Service searching then either Automatic or Manual scan

Are you getting the Free to Air channels (bbc1/Itv1 etc) ?

Use auto bouquet maker and that will do all the settings for u.

Is there a way I can check my signal to see if virgin have turned it off has Iv been with sky about 10 month now
If you can get the FTA channels it would indicate a live feed. You probably can check it with a mulitmeter, but I don't know how.
(having said that - it is unlikely they have cut the line off..)

Hmm - not had to set steps (i'm using openatv)
on my box it is :: Menu/Setup/Service searching then either Automatic or Manual scan

Are you getting the Free to Air channels (bbc1/Itv1 etc) ?
I'm not getting anything it won't scan for channels just error failed to scan

I'm not getting anything it won't scan for channels just error failed to scan
Go to plugin downloads. Use auto bouquets maker. If you have the internet on the tuner on and a live cable feed then it will bring down the correct bouquet for your area. Easiest way m8. I only use ABM.

Back