Partycan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Doss anyone no if you was to take your pc out of your internet feed ? would you still be able to get your E-Mails other then blocking in the address book .

Cheers for any info

You will see what already been downloaded and in the inbox. But you wont get any new mail (Obviously) as you have no internet connection, therefore a severed link to the mail server?

Not exactly sure what you mean about the address book bit?

What it is mate is a mate of mine ceeps saying that my e-mail is fooked up, he has only just got a pc and iv'e been on the net for about 7 years now from the days of dial up you could say.
Any way he's just got a new lappy and ceeps saying it's my e-mail thats fooked up as i try to send a e-mail to him at nite and it will not send, i can send to every else in my address book with no problems its only him i carnt send to.

? He most be taking his lappy then out of line from his internet feed at nite then so this is how come i carnt send to him the twat lol.

He wont tell me that he's doing it the pratt but he's come unstook as when his lappy fooks up again and he trys to e-mail me to go put it right for him he's in for a shock mate as iv'e blocked him now lol from sending mail to me in me address book.

? This sound about right to you what he's doing with his lappy, eg taking it out of the feed at nite wich is y i carnt send mail to him.

Cheers for the info mate as i have allways took it that if you havent got your pc hooked up to the internet then you will not get e-mails of people.

you can send emails to anyone with a valid email address your pc does not ned to be plugged in the only time you can recieve the emails is when you log into your email so if he as a valid email address you can send him emails but he will only get them when he logs onto is email account .....please note he must have a internet connection to access is email

Well if thats the case he most be blocking me then and not saying cuss he recons that he ant blocking and its my end i can send to every one else in me addy book at the time i carnt send to him.

Some times i could send and some times not, it was allways at nite as well that i couldent send them this what made me think he had unpluged hes lappy from the feed.

? How can you send to somthink that is not pluged in.

The email will be stored on his ISP's mail server until he next connects his laptop.

Unless its a webmail account (e.g. hotmail/yahoo/gmail), then there is often the option to junk any emails not in the address book and then automatically delete the junk/spam email folder contents.

like the post above say's you send it to the isp ( internet service provider) unless a web mail account so you dont send from pc to pc direct if im right he is using msn and in that case he most likely has you blocked tell hem to send you a email and reply to it also go to his house check see if you is blocked

Back