E-cigs anyone?

Vaping for over a year now, feel so much better and have saved over €4500

Expecting my eleaf istick pico through the post tomorrow, batteries for it came today, hope i've made the right decision.
Reading through vaping forums for the last few days and my heads in bits, who knew there was so much info about it, some people take it very seriously.
So after more than 45 years with the cigs, 40/50 a day for a lot of that time its time to pack it up.
Tried the kangertech evod a few years ago but never found a flavour that i really took to so the novelty soon wore off.
Wish me luck :proud:

I tried myself, with various fragrances... but for me it isnt the same as a cigarette, more a enjoyable pastime.

I find these types are ok, used them when I first started vaping 5 years ago. If you are prepared to spend a little bit more money I would go to your local vape shop and speak to the staff, you can try all the flavours to see what you like and get good advice on what is available from knowledgeable staff. I am using smok morph kit cost £50 and make my own juice costs alot less than cigarettes.

Personally found the patches the best way to give up as it gets you out of the habit as well. 24hr ones are best and give you funny dreams which is kinda cool!

Vaping was a great alternative for me and saved me money, time, and eliminates burning ash going all over.

I choose the basic e-liquid vanilla which wasn't too powerful and tasted great.

I also did end up quitting vaping about a year after which was great!

If you want to quit smoking it is really easy, just get emphysema, I stopped within 4 weeks of being diagnosed with it 😢

Back