E-cigs anyone?

currently sporting the kanger subtank mini with rba using efest 3100mah batteries and using a xstar 4 way charger, now make my own juices too as it works out alot cheaper and can customise to my taste, currently using heisenberg mixed with cool red lips 50/50 flavour at 60pg 40vg, love sub ohming its so much better, best part about it is that iv knocked my nicotine right down too barely any with sub ohming. make all my own coils using kanthal a1 24 gauge with japaanese cotton, hardly costs me anything to vape all day now im practically self sufficent apart from buying the odd thing here and there. anyone wanting to lower the nicotine in the vape juice definetely want to take a look at sub ohm tanks and mods as you get even more throat hit and generate big ass clouds, with lovely taste too.

well done to everyone still vaping strong from when this thread was made. happy days!!!

i also use the kanger subtank mini with a cool fire 4 battery ,with 6mg rainbow sweety hangsen fluid. The kanger subtank mini is great for huge plumes of vape.

Using the same mini for the wife and pro for me 0.30 love the taste and make own juice too , just buy concentrate flavours and make a litre at a times , we both vap for penny's , l use 32 gauge tho , last for ages , just remove cotton and burn coils to clean and use again and no nic at all now , just like to vap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still vaping, Did quit all things smoking but now the past year or so I am smoking the good stuff but only @nightime 3 or 4
I use my Russian 91%/Genesis mainly @ 9mg 50/50 0.8oHm but I also have subtanks/drippers/gennys etc
if I go down lower IE 0.5/0.3 I use 6mg 65/35 vg/pg
I have eVic vtc mini - Subox Mini, Mini/Nano tanks & many more
been making my own liquid 4 weeks after I started, same with coils
just waiting on my wire to try TC to see if I like it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yh I use it it is really good I love it and i love the fact i can smole anywhere

Also now a vaper and ex-smoker of more than a year. Out of interest does anybody else get wheezy sometimes?

Also now a vaper and ex-smoker of more than a year. Out of interest does anybody else get wheezy sometimes?

Good keep it up :banana:
anybody else get wheezy sometimes?
I don`t get it but a few I know have done, turns out some are allergic to PG mainly or VG
try higher levels of VG for a week or so & see if that helps if not try higher PG.

You heard wrong a load of propoganda from the tobacco cartels

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I smoked cigarettes for 30 odd years have been using an e-cig for 18months now, wouldn't go back to normal cigs, the key is getting a good vaping unit and good quality vape fluid , think of it as a investment , as it will save you a lot of money in the long run.. spend a few extra get a better kit , one that will actually allow you to give up real cigs ..... :) good luck

i'm vaping for over 2 years now and beside getting a good kit and a good quality vape fluid, it's quite important to quit real smokes for good ... you should resist temptation to mix e cig and normal one, it could be a lot more harmfull on the long run. If you're still craving for a normal cig you should do one of these this or all of it
- increase level of nicotine in you're liquid
- change the coil (change it at least once a week)
- charge you're battery

E cigs are just another "trendy" I'm "in" statement .. don't need them .. just quit

E cigs are just another "trendy" I'm "in" statement .. don't need them .. just quit

Wow, never thought of that!!
Thanks for that. Naively I thought that if I vaped instead of smoking which I enjoyed, that it would be cheaper and better for my health. Didn't realise that at the age of 60 I was just trying to be part of the in crowd.
I may try your groundbreaking idea and quit, sounds easy enough. :bangshead:

thanks for calling me "trendy"
my wife calls me everything else but trendy!!

over 20 years I've been addicted to nicotine.
15 years smoking 30 day and last 5 years vaping. I will stop vaping tonight on your advise.
But the down side is I may not be "trendy" anymore.
One of the most addictive substances in the world "nicotine" and as easy as that?
(I wish)

Well sure, but sometimes its not that easy to outright stop. I find them a great tool to reduce my nic intake. Also, i like the thick clouds and all the different flavors :p

Back