E-cigs anyone?

My brother was a chain smoker until about a year ago. By father order him a couple of e cigs with different tastes.

He never smoked again. His conditition has never been better.

I got the wife's grandad to try e-cigs, he is 70 tried quitting hundreds of times and was not in great health with lots of breathing issues. They have pretty much transformed him, he's got the Jac Vapour kit that look like real cigs and he completely switched over and says he has no urges to go back.

The best thing is he breathing has got much better since

Jac Vapour seem to be quite highly rated lots of good reviews on them.

I got the wife's grandad to try e-cigs, he is 70 tried quitting hundreds of times and was not in great health with lots of breathing issues. They have pretty much transformed him, he's got the Jac Vapour kit that look like real cigs and he completely switched over and says he has no urges to go back.

The best thing is he breathing has got much better since

Saved lots of pennies since too

Last edited by a moderator:
just got a few new istick battery's have to say lads look into them there very good and cheap too

I have tried those a pair of of it "Chinese"... But are these electronic cigarettes dangerous?

hi, been thinking about ecigs for couple month now and decided to take the plundge , arrived on saturday but the juice didnt come until today, started using it around midday , finding it pretty good so far, around 9pm tonight i ended up having a rollie , not sure if it was more for my head then actually needing it, going to take it slow but happy with today, only bad thing is im getting a little throat burn, not sure if i maybe need to try the vg juice instead of the pg, or maybe a 50 50 juice, only ordered 2 juices to try and there pretty much the same lol, GV tobbaco and RY4 a friend recommended, hoping i take to it,

I was getting too much of throat hit with a 50/50 mix so ended up with a 70 vg/ 30 pg mix and its a lot better and more vapour and less throat hit

Sent from 2 tin cans and some string

Hi dilly
I tried loads of juice from different supliers and i know they say its down to everyones taste but try socialites virginia. I find it actualy better than roll ups .
No ejuice really tastes like cigs so it is up to you to find something that does the job for you.

Thanks guys, I've ordered a few 10ml bottles, just found that if I press the button on the ecig for a second then put to my mouth & suck it's not burning, just get a big throat hit, think one of the juices I've ordered wiv some vg aswell as pg in should help even more,
How's everyone cleaning there tank & how often are you cleaning it ?

hi, been thinking about ecigs for couple month now and decided to take the plundge , arrived on saturday but the juice didnt come until today, started using it around midday , finding it pretty good so far, around 9pm tonight i ended up having a rollie , not sure if it was more for my head then actually needing it, going to take it slow but happy with today, only bad thing is im getting a little throat burn, not sure if i maybe need to try the vg juice instead of the pg, or maybe a 50 50 juice, only ordered 2 juices to try and there pretty much the same lol, GV tobbaco and RY4 a friend recommended, hoping i take to it,
l have doing this for over 3 years l like a smoke so never tried to stop vaping but VG can give you a bad throat l switch the PG only and never had a problem again

Hi , thought I'd post abit of a update, been 3 weeks now since my last golden Virginia roll up, taking to vaping quite well, well love it if I'm honest lol, it's definately a trail and error thing at the beginning, got a aspire nautilus bvc arrive this morning to put on my mvp v2 and it's brilliant , the airflow holes make a great difference , mvp will last me 2 or 3 days , my main vaping juice is hangsen ry4 , got some flavoured juice aswell if I fancy a change for a day , so far so good, thanks

Dragging up an old thread here......
Been on the oil puffer as i call it for a few weeks now, have tried various flavors and now own a few puffers from cheapies to very expensive ones....
Dose anyone else get that god dam awful dogs breath in the mornings ??
I smoked normal fags for years and never had bad breath so bad that it would wake the dead.....
Anyone ??

that would be dehydration, vaping is a lot dryer than smoking so you will need to drink a wee bit more. i used to keep a bottle of water next to the bed at night, and would take a sip if i used my ecig.

Try a move from vg to pg l did because of sore throats fine now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back