E-cigs anyone?

Not really. You have to put whats important first. Smoking does nothing for you.

what is this lets post one word to get the post count up??

Im fed of people abuseing this forum if your gonna post something post something useful instead of stupid one liners.
@newbiesat @nickhh

Last edited by a moderator:
Do those ecigs really help folk stop smoking? My misses says they are a wast of time?

my wife says dogs cant look up ????? dont listen to women lol

Do those ecigs really help folk stop smoking? My misses says they are a wast of time?

Yeah waste of time, ive not smoked a real ciggie for 3 1/2 years,
Where a lot of people go wrong are getting the stupid elights or what ever they are called in the supermarkets (the rubbish you see advertised everywhere). When my mod died on me while out i bought one and it was the worst taste ever.

All the people i work with that switched to ecigs,most dont smoke anymore and use the ecig all the time. A few have gone back to fags but the majority seems to still be on the ecig now.

Well i must admit i have been on the e-cig's for about 2 month, and they have helped me cut down with the real fags,can't say i'm off the fags but i have deffo cut down,the only time i smoke a real cig is when i'm on the beer or if my 2 batteries have ran out lol.I would recommend them as they have saved me a few quid over this time, and are worth a bash if the chucking it in altogether isn't for you at this time,but in all honestly you really need to go for broke if you really want to quit and throw the lot away.

Ive been on them now for nearly 4 years and tbh i have not looked back once the start is was the worse for me as the equipment back then wasn't that good but its upped its game in the last 4 years ive been using them.Like back when i first started things leaked and attys didnt last long.But now i run a vv/vw ecig with a repairable atty and has been my set-up for about 18months now and love it.I make my own juice so doesn't cost me a fortune.

Hi all,

I've been on the ecigs now for about 8 months and have to say I'd never go back, however it's not been without problems, the first thing that caused me grief was the actual battery itself, I've tried them all but I've settled on the evidence brand, little tip, never overtighten the cartomiser onto the battery as it pushes the spring down that it doesn't spring back I recommend just tightening enough so it can still be unscrewed with one hand. Like every thing it is all about taste what flavour one vaper enjoys the next one might hate so play around with different ones until you get the one right for you, last but not least the atomiser again this is down to preference but I find a disposable one just as good as one you change wicks all the stuff you require is available in many online stores etc. Finally if you're gonna have a go good luck to you it was the best thing (besides joint this site) I ever did.

Hi all,

I've been on the ecigs now for about 8 months and have to say I'd never go back, however it's not been without problems, the first thing that caused me grief was the actual battery itself, I've tried them all but I've settled on the evidence brand, little tip, never overtighten the cartomiser onto the battery as it pushes the spring down that it doesn't spring back I recommend just tightening enough so it can still be unscrewed with one hand. Like every thing it is all about taste what flavour one vaper enjoys the next one might hate so play around with different ones until you get the one right for you, last but not least the atomiser again this is down to preference but I find a disposable one just as good as one you change wicks all the stuff you require is available in many online stores etc. Finally if you're gonna have a go good luck to you it was the best thing (besides joint this site) I ever did.

Yes i must admit when ik first started nearly 4 years ago now my first troubles were the batterys they annoyed me.My setup is a vamo v2 and igol and i make all my own juice and never ever looked back on normal cigs.

Hi there, just joined the forum, been on ecigs for 5 years now. Tried different atomisers but now use simplicity dual coil drippers. They give a great TH and can last up to 3 months.

Hi there, just joined the forum, been on ecigs for 5 years now. Tried different atomisers but now use simplicity dual coil drippers. They give a great TH and can last up to 3 months.

Welcome matey!

I love drippers too...you really get some poke with 'em...and that juice tastes so damn good!

Got a half dozen RDA's from Totally Wicked a few months ago just to try-as they were going dirt cheap, and they hit the spot for sure...the more expensive ones no doubt are a blast!
5 years off the tabs...bravo Sir!!! It's been a year and 2 days for me now...and joyously vaping like a fiend.
Happy days!
:Bounce:

dual coils are ace , great taste but eat fluid , lucky l make my own lol

Back