DW Sat Installer List

Re: DW Sat Instaler List

I am in the Tyneside area chaps. I have set my own dish and Vu+ up with not too much hassle. Mine is mounted in the back garden though so is easy to align etc.
stan and cdy let me know if you want a hand, I can come and take a look. If it is mounted high as long as you supply the ladders I will check it out for you.
Thanks for this generous offer, machine. I'm in a bungalow and am planning on (trying) to put dish up nxt wknd. Any probs and I'll drop you a PM. Thanks again, fella!

Send him a private message.
hello manic01 do you know if you need a certain amount of posts before you can private message because ive sent 2 pm s to cdy and 1 pm to machine but had no replys cheers [unless dale has scared off machine with his Health & Safety brief ]

Anyone help me, in london essex.

Got everything, just need help, setting up dish to get 30w, 7e, 10e, 13e, 19.2 and 28.2e, i cant do it because i have a slight fear of height

Thanks to anyone. can only do this wednesday though.

Any helpers in the Luton area? I got a ladder and a hammer drill.

Anyone in Wolverhampton, that can help me aligning my satellite dish?
Think i'm out a bit on true south. I get channels from about 8 satellites but not many

if theres anyone who can help me fit another sat feed from my dish id pay with money / beer :)

any installers in hertfordshire SG1 area? would prefer a proper installer as i live in a town house so would be working an extra floor up than a usual house + i dont have any ladders ;)

i think i have all the bits needed (T&K bracket, pole, 80cm dish, lnb, wire and connectors)

if theres anyone who can help me fit another sat feed from my dish id pay with money / beer :)

all you need is to drill one hole through a wall ? attach some cable to your lnb with a F connector and attach the other end of the cable to your box with another F connector.

Then pin the cable down so Its tidy :mad:) If you already have sky installed the genrally use a quad lnb and only use 2 connections for your box so the other 2 should be free.

Have a look your self mate I bet once you start you think well that was piss. Also theres loads of vids on you tube if you need to change your lnb to a quad or octy.

SOS .... Help needed in Tyneside!!

Any one in West Yorkshire willing to give an hand? I need the whole bag of mashings, dish will be motorised. Advice on what to buy and installation would be much appreciated.

Anyone in teesside area willing to install dish with diseq 80cm dish all bought just need to be installed can pay if required

Anyone available in manchester to help when motorised dish

cheers joe

Thanks for the Kind words Joe516, we got it sorted in the end and it was a pleasure to meet you as well.

Regards

Back