DW Sat Installer List

neorage

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought Might be an idea as many will be wanting to move to sat now the N3 has hit cable scene for a list of DW members who are willing to help out / and or install there setups for them..

Of course cost etc can either be posted in the forums or discussed via pm.

Some like myself who so fat have done 3 static and 2 motorised setups do it for the love of the scene... however each time i have done them tho i dont ask for cash its nice when my petrol money has been offerd as a thankyou.

If the mods feel this is unapproiate please deal with as nessary.

NEORAGE: Essex(romford, dagenham, and surrounding) / Tools (Satfinder, and rachets) / you will need to source ladders & drills / Cost: Drink..

MDT: bolton, i have everything but ladders(professional meter,hammer drill) i can do 80cm/1m motorised/fixed and freesat. willing to lend a hand if needed as long as it doesnt cost me any cash as im unemployed at the moment, regards mdt

Liam1611:Live and work in Manchester and I am quite apt and willing to help any members who are struggling to set up their fixed/motorised systems with them. Have no tools as such but lots of experience in setting up various different receivers and I am free most weekends.

dbspider: if anyone in blackburn and preston area needing a hand can do all dishes both fixed and motorised
have ladders, drill, sat finder,
only the cost of petrol and as many coffees as i can get down my neck

Last edited:
Re: DW Sat Instaler List

anyone in bolton who is having problems im willing to help, i have everything but ladders(professional meter,hammer drill) i can do 80cm/1m motorised/fixed and freesat. willing to lend a hand if needed as long as it doesnt cost me any cash as im unemployed at the moment, regards mdt

Live and work in Manchester and I am quite apt and willing to help any members who are struggling to set up their fixed/motorised systems with them. Have no tools as such but lots of experience in setting up various different receivers and I am free most weekends.

Regards

Liam

P.S. My identity MUST be kept a closely guarded secret.

if anyone in blackburn and preston area needing a hand can do all dishes both fixed and motorised

if anyone in blackburn and preston area needing a hand can do all dishes both fixed and motorised

I mist your post just had my 1m professionally installed yesterday for £75 which i thought was a bargain has i had been quoted £150 by 2 other sat installers

lol mate it always the case you find out just a day after that you could have gt cheaper else where but £75 aint a bad price for a motorised and at least you didnt need to go near a ladder and just sit back and watch them lol

anyone in west london who can help out, dont know much about the satellite scene but looking to move to it now with the N3 hit, happy to pay, please PM me.

i'm in birmingham, if anyone needs help.

ps...... funny thing is, today a mate asked if i'd interested in doing a job for someone in belgium. i said yes, as long as they'll pay for the flight.

anyone around the burnley area,is up for installin a dish set
up in the next couple of weeks

In derby if any 1 needs help :)

Drop me a PM mate I want to know what all the fuss is about motorised and would like to get motorised dish etc and all working nicely :)

this is a great idea
hey mdt i might be calling upon your services soon ive already got a couple of dishes installed but could do with some new lnbs installing, id do it myself but i dont like heights, ill pm you sometime soon

hi mate new to all this just read ur message. i live in walkden just wanted to know more info on the best set ups ,ive got technomate 6800hd box and tring card for footy my dish is motorized 80cm . how can i get my channels open like more footy or movies cheers for any info . if ur free at weekend would be gratefull just to look at my setup c wat u think will pay for ur time hope to c u soon jimmy

Top Class post Neorage!!!!

Post Stickie-d. And I will also be doing an announcement above the cable sections if thinking of moving into sat to read this post for some help.

Thank you.

Mickie

hi m8 would you pm me your contact info coz I am looking in Preston to someone can fix my sat

HI all, could do with some advise from any brummies - although i llke the i idea of doing stuff myself always nice to ask for advice or incase i mash up something! :D

Back