DW Sat Installer List

anyone in SOUTH WEST...BRISTOL

i need help with a motor realignment

thank you

Re: DW Sat Instaler List

Hi. I am going to give my own installation s go tomorrow or Tuesday evening. Depends when the gear arrives. Never done one before but am looking forward to having a go! Im in Preston, if I get stuck I'll drop you a message. I'll even throw in beer rather than coffee! Let you know how I get on.

Hi. I am going to give my own installation s go tomorrow or Tuesday evening. Depends when the gear arrives. Never done one before but am looking forward to having a go! Im in Preston, if I get stuck I'll drop you a message. I'll even throw in beer rather than coffee! Let you know how I get on.

i work in bamber bridge in preston so if you get stuck drop me a line and ill help if i can. regards mdt

i work in bamber bridge in preston so if you get stuck drop me a line and ill help if i can. regards mdt

That's great. Many thanks!

hi all this all looks like an interesting site and i would luv to know more infomation about this and if there is any1 in the east of anglia region which some experience (norwich)
most appreciated for all the help

anyone around mansfield or alfreton area can help me aline a 80cm dish and motor up please

still having trouble trying to aline my dish anyone who can help me please im willing to pick them up and pay if anyone can help

i'm new to this forum but not new in other ones but i have a problem with alignment.
i have a 1.1 triax dish up with a motor but can't get anything at all.
anyone in coventry area able to help please but i got no ladders or meter and i have had spinal surgery that makes it hard to get up ladders even if had them,plus the fact i'm scared of hights..lol

getting an s10 thursday

as far as i know everything is pointing the right way so just some tweaks would probally do...but then again i might be wrong.

any help would be appreciated and a price would be handy......no pm enabled so e-mail will have to do if it's ok.

thanks for reading

Last edited by a moderator:

is there anyone around the bedfordshire area need some help please

will be willing to pay petrol and time and equipment if needed

pm me please

Hello chaps, is there anybody in the Tyneside area prepared to do a full set-up? Prepared to pay reasonable cost for time and effort! Many thanks.

help wanted please in the newcastle upon tyne area . ive got an 80 cm triax dish on a motorised set up that needs re aligning .got a vu + duo box a month ago and haven,t been able to use it yet because a so called friend keeps letting me down ! prepared to pay in coffee ,sarnies, beer and or money cheers

help wanted please in the newcastle upon tyne area . ive got an 80 cm triax dish on a motorised set up that needs re aligning .got a vu + duo box a month ago and haven,t been able to use it yet because a so called friend keeps letting me down ! prepared to pay in coffee ,sarnies, beer and or money cheers
Similar situation here. I'm also prepared to pay with actual legal tender!

Similar situation here. I'm also prepared to pay with actual legal tender!
ha ha have you had any joy yet cdy ? i noticed on page 8 of this thread someone else from newcastle asking for help

I am in the Tyneside area chaps. I have set my own dish and Vu+ up with not too much hassle. Mine is mounted in the back garden though so is easy to align etc.
stan and cdy let me know if you want a hand, I can come and take a look. If it is mounted high as long as you supply the ladders I will check it out for you.

I must say guys, lots of you are very generous with your help to installs, And i give you all a pat on the back for your generous gesture's, But on a serious note , motorised satellites or any satellite off the ground should not be erected by anyone who is not competent in doing so, And in saying that, I mean competent as in HAS, health and safety trained and trained in rigging erectiing e.t.c, probably most know how they should go up, but most dont understand the weight involved and the wind factors, badly fitted satellites can kill, and if your not competent or insured then i would think twice about doing such work, Although we all like things done cheaply, would you want anybody killed and most possibly you being prosecuted for the sake of a few bob, Leave the installs to the pro's, It makes sense !!!.

I have been working like this in Manchesterfor 25 yrs and it pays off.

Last edited:

I know what you mean dale. I would not tackle something that I was confident about. I am fine with setting ladders and climbing. But never installed a dish at height. I have helped a friend realign an already fitted one, which I felt confident in doing.

Safety first.

thanks machine for the offer that would be great if you could come round and have a look any idea how we get in touch without me putting my address or mob number on here? cheers .

Back