DW Sat Installer List

Re: DW Sat Instaler List

Hi proper newbie looking at getting spiderbox etc anyone help im in west yorks cheers

How much should I expect to pay for a motorised dish and fittings, and is installation on top of this? in the Oldham area.
Eddie

depends on the components used and whether its a straightforward install or a pain in the arse. regards mdt

Neorage
I live near Eltham South east london. Would you come to my area. I also need advice as to what I need to get as I am very very new to all this Sat stuff. You can PM me if you want so that we can talk about it.

hi just wondered if i could contact you for some advice on a dreambox, i live in bolton. thanks

Anyone point me in the direction of a reputable/reliable/cheapish) motorised dish and accesories SELLER (i'm looking at 90-100cm and either tm 2600 or superior dark motor with fittings etc.) reckon i can attempt to fit myself with help

Please PM me as I do not want an advert as a response

hi,
i live in harold hill and i am new to this satellite world. i am trying to install a 1 meter motorised dish and i will really appreciate if you can help me out. thanks my e mail is [email protected] thanks anuj

Hi,
I live in harold hill and i will really appreciate if you could please help me out in installing a 1 meter motorised dish. my e mail is [email protected] very much
anuj

need a 1m dish RE ALIGNED to pick up all sat, motorised, im in BRISTOL

can any one help? willing to pay?

thanks

Hi folks, am jumping ship from cable/kryptview to satellite and was wondering if any fellow members are in the Lanarkshire area who may be willing to lend a hand, it is a full install of a fixed dish, I will pick up, feed, water, ply with drink and drop off anyone willing to give up their time, don't expect this for nothing nor can pay a kings ransom but will agree a fair price, thanks in anticipation..........................cheers

I have had quotes between £65 and £95 for engineers to do install and suppose its a fair price but the community shall prevail(and gets first refusal)......................cheers

I did a search on the thread for the word Scotland and no results came back, so if this has already been asked I apologise but blame the new site software lol.

Is there ANYONE on the East Coast of Scotland that can help with the changeover and re-alignment of a motorised dish?

I am about to upgrade my dish to a 1.1 or above & will be changing the motor from a 1.2 to a 1.3 and although the pole is a ground mount it'll be hard for me to do it in a wheelchair.
Even if its a professional installer as I am tired phoning up installers to hear "whats a motor system? oh sorry no we only do Sky, do you want it pointed at Astra"
(I actually got a Sky installer to come out to re-align my dish one time as it had blown over in a storm, and just really needed the pole reset to vertical and the dish aligned as if it was a fixed dish then I would have done the rest. You should have seen him on arival it blew his frickin mind and he refused to touch it, or the dish.)

So anyone near Dundee?

Is there anyone in London that can align my motorised set-up?

ATM I get good signal on 13.0, 19.2 amd 28.2, but the rest either no or low signal.

anyone in walsall/wolverhampton area to fit fixed dish for my father-inlaw as he is moving house
i can supply the dish and lnb just need cable run and dish put up

i am 300 miles away or it would be done.

Im looking for help from dbspider Hopfully he can help me... Dish is up but needs aligning. Tried and gave up and dont have a receiver anymore to try again. Need 10 posts though to PM. lol

Im looking for help from dbspider Hopfully he can help me... Dish is up but needs aligning. Tried and gave up and dont have a receiver anymore to try again. Need 10 posts though to PM. lol
a member from 13th October 2009 and you need to post clock to get to 10 posts lol

Is there anyone in London that can align my motorised set-up?

ATM I get good signal on 13.0, 19.2 amd 28.2, but the rest either no or low signal.

Sounds like you need to upgrade ya dish m8 at a guess ?

a member from 13th October 2009 and you need to post clock to get to 10 posts lol

Lol, ive always had an account, but always used another site...Untill i stumbled across here again now that im going sat. Theres alot of good Sat stuff on here :)

Back