DW Sat Installer List

Re: DW Sat Instaler List

well if your using nilesat as prime focus then id choose transponder 11.296H.27500(FOX MOVIES) and set disecq switch to 1 or A and hotbird on transponder 10.729.H.29900(RTPI) switch to 2 OR B. you might have more luck putting a single lnb on the dish and finding nilesat, peaking it up and then adding your bracket,hotbird lnb and switch later. regards mdt

Hi Man, Can you please tell me what you mean regarding the requested params I.e. what shell I change on them? Thanks, Shimon.

Hi Man, Can you please tell me what you mean regarding the requested params I.e. what shell I change on them? Thanks, Shimon.

Satellite => NILESAT
LNB Type => Universal
LNB Low Freq => 09750
LNB High Freq => 10600
TP Num => 0001
Frequency => 10719============== CHANGE THIS
Symbol Rate => 27500
LNB Power => 13/18V
Polarity => V
22K Tone => Auto
DiSEqC => OFF============== CHANGE THIS
Longitude =>007.3 W

Satellite => HOTBIRD
LNB Type => Universal
LNB Low Freq => 09750
LNB High Freq => 10600
TP Num => 0001
Frequency => 11658============ CHANGE THIS
Symbol Rate => 27500
LNB Power => 13/18V
Polarity => V
22K Tone => Auto
DiSEqC => OFF==================== CHANGE THIS
Longitude=>013.0 E

regards mdt

me too but I could go a weekend on the beer in Galway. best drinking town in Ireland

Anyone in or close to Aberdeen? Got a friend that needs a sky dish and fitting. Handy one, just above the window the tv is at.

I like this , it shows where the trend patches exist nice one:THANKS:

Does anyone know a decent installer in the Coventry area ? A friend of myn has a possible LNB failure or dish alignment issue. Possibly related to the high winds recently. The dish is located up on a chimney of a terraced house so installer must have ladders it's quite high up.
It's a MK4 dish with an octo LNB fitted, currently all 4 feeds connected to the LNB give a "tune failed " error or "failed to lock onto satellite" . So as mentioned likely to be a dish alignment or LNB failure..I cant see 4 different cables all failing at the exact same time considering they don't all take the same routes.
Drop me a PM with prices and I will forward on contact details for the chappy who needs the work doing.

hi
live in worsley have clone dreambox 800se trying set up my motorized dish on it how much to set up please everything installed just need help
thanks
david

Hi, can anyone help with motorised dish alignment in bromley area.
using usals, tried messing around with lat/lon, majority of channels working on 28.2 but not btsports/espn (tune failed),
same with chans on other sats
cheers

hi
live in worsley have clone dreambox 800se trying set up my motorized dish on it how much to set up please everything installed just need help
thanks
david

P.M. @digi247 as he,s near you and can sort it no problem,regards mdt

Last edited by a moderator:

If anybody lives near Watford / West London and they're looking for a reliable Satellite installer I would recommend Bodro from Watford. He's just done my dish installation and box installation and I'm very happy with him.

He knows his way around dreamboxes and vu+ pretty well, which always helps.

I want to get some pictures uploaded onto the forum to display how my original setup looked and his work.

The wind initially moved my motorised dish just a little but now it's something like 20 degrees out and so something's got to be done. The guy who usually helps me with this can't come out for over a week.

The hardware limits on my TM2600 also need to be sorted out. Too ill and too old I'm afraid to be doing the work myself.

I live in Skelmersdale, West Lancs. Cheers.

any boday recommend an installer who lives near Bradford

Back