DW Premium Membership

Re: DW Subscription Service

yes mines auto renewed thro paypal today :)

:) you was answered HH :)

Yeah I know mate, just noticed it came off my account this week. Good job I get paid tomorrow :proud:
HH.

If anyone needs a refund or did not get the email from PAYPAL about the subscription coming up and how to cancel it, just give me a PM I am always happy to refund you :)

Regards
Mick

Im fine with it mate. Money well spent as far as im concerned :)

As I said in my 1st donation, from the help and advice given on DW.... "..it's a no brainer!" Happy to contribute @Mick :)

If you're a member and would like to enjoy the full experience as a DW member, for the money it really is a no brainer!

Regards,

snapman

Last edited by a moderator:

@petewilcox Thank you for your donation. Enjoy what DW has to offer you :)

I'd like to make a note to all donators/potential donators that ALL donations go straight back into the upkeep of DigitalWorldz. No-one benefits/profits from any donations here (as you'll see, staff donate as well).

By donating, you are contributing to the upkeep/updating of the site. So, on behalf of the DW staff, thank you and enjoy the benefits donating brings!

Regards,

snapman

Last edited by a moderator:
Not by posing crap, these will be removed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate if you paid a subscription be it 6 or 12 months you are a premium member :)

@petewilcox Thank you for your donation. Enjoy what DW has to offer you :)

I'd like to make a note to all donators/potential donators that ALL donations go straight back into the upkeep of DigitalWorldz. No-one benefits/profits from any donations here (as you'll see, staff donate as well).

By donating, you are contributing to the upkeep/updating of the site. So, on behalf of the DW staff, thank you and enjoy the benefits donating brings!

Regards,

snapman
It's my pleasure.

Can you message (start conversation) me the details please.

Click my picture and then on the popup click "start conversation" and send me the paypal transaction ID.

Thank you.
Mick

Hello Admin, I just checked my paypal account and I find that I have two credits of the premium rather than just one. Can you please check my account and let me know so that I can make amends if there is a problem?

Back