DW Premium Membership

Re: DW Subscription Service

Worth every penny.

It's a "no-brainer" folks. Donated. May DW go from strength to strength :)

deffinatley worth it, keep up the good work guys

Just paid, glad to give something back to this excellent forum!!

Only happy to help this is a wonderful forum and ive had loads of help on many subjects on here and i love learning and getting the knowledge from the members on here :).Hope this forum is around for ever.

Happy to contribute

Erm, can we have a button to stop the badge going round? Oh, it's the beer???

Subscribed, having to pay 6 monthly as money is tight but still worth every penny.
Also nice to see one of the newbie members has subscribed, that shows we are all doing something right.

Hi,

Could you tell me what the 'Special Forums Access' is, that is part of the subscription please?

Cheers

Hi,

Could you tell me what the 'Special Forums Access' is, that is part of the subscription please?

Cheers

I accidentally gave access to the VIP room, this room is for VIP members only... I have built you a brand new room though in the special forums, for contributed and VIP :)

let me know how you get on :)

Mick

What do you have to do to become a VIP? Or is that not possible for us lowly ones?

What do you have to do to become a VIP? Or is that not possible for us lowly ones?

With a signature like that lol you might get access quicker ;) (just messing or ill have the tottenham and man u lot on me!!!)

To be honest mate, if you managed to read the post we made in the VIP room we are currently working on this at present!

VIP is selected by mods and admins, these members are put up by a moderator and we discuss members and then will vote.

Regards
Mick

As for all those other supporters you are talking about, never heard of them!:evil23:

Back