Dw Predictions League 2008

robc11

DW Regular
Reaction score
I've set up a mini league for predictions,(haven't seen one done for this year)for this season on the same site as the Fantasy league, you can join here, or i think if your already registered on the site its the same login details? If not just register and enter the league code FBB3D-GKC. The scoring is as follows;

Wrong outcome -10
Example: You predict Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 1 and the result is Arsenal 1 -
Chelsea 2

Correct outcome but wrong goal difference +10
Example: You predict Arsenal 2 - Chelsea 1 and the result is Arsenal 4 - Chelsea 2

Correct outcome and correct goal difference +15
Example: You predict Arsenal 2 - Chelsea 1 and the result is Arsenal 3 - Chelsea 2
The draw predicted correctly but incorrect result +20
Example: You predict Arsenal 2 - Chelsea 2 and the result is Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 1

Correct result +30
Example: You predict Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 2 and the result is Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 2

Correct Banker Placement x2 or x3
If you place the Banker Chip on any correct outcome your points score for that fixture is multiplied. If a fixture contains a team that finished within the top 4 league places in the previous Gameweek the multiplier will be x2 otherwise it will be x3.

Correct Insurance Placement 0
Example: If you placed your Insurance chip on a fixture whose outcome you predicted incorrectly then the worst you can score is 0.

Banker Bonus
If you place your Banker correctly your Banker Bonus for the following week is credited with +5 points up to a maximum of +20. If you place your Banker incorrectly, your Banker Bonus is reset to zero for the following week. If you decide not to play your Banker your bonus will be protected but you will not score your bonus for that Gameweek.

On correct outcome the Banker Bonus works as follows:
Wk0 0
Wk1 +5
Wk2 +10
Wk3 +15
Wk4 (maximum) +20
Wk5 (maximum) +20

So get joined and see who will be champion in 9 months time

Week 1 Standings can be found here Well done to Baaheeduk for getting +125 points for the first week, hes way out in front now already. Im also last lol, but its only week 1. Get joining people, i can have upto 30 players in the mini leauge.

Cheers Rob. Luckily I forgot to place my banker and insurance on Saturday so only done it prior to kick off yesterday and it worked in my favour :)

Hopefully more peeps will join in as we have loads for the fantasy football league and its part of the same thing.

Just go to "Know the score" peeps and get your weekly predictions in!

Re: Dw Predictions Leauge 2008

Remember and get you predictions in peeps. Don't be put off by me being so far in front : spook : because that can change in a heart beat :(

The more the merrier and as said before, it the same login details as the peeps that have a team in the fantasy football league. Just hit the tab "Know the Score" and enter your predictions.

I got +45 this week yey. Im now on a total of 85 and catching you Cliff mate lol, i only did my predictions on Saturday morning as i forgot nearly. Is anyone else going to join there is still only the 4 of us, i was hoping more would get signed up. Come on guys :Wave:

I got +45 this week yey. Im now on a total of 85 and catching you Cliff mate lol, i only did my predictions on Saturday morning as i forgot nearly. Is anyone else going to join there is still only the 4 of us, i was hoping more would get signed up. Come on guys :Wave:

Yep, I've just this minute done mine for next week Rob and noticed your creeping up on me :proud:

I think you could do the whole season if you so wish? I'm going to stick to the weekly picks though...Injuries and all that to consider ;)

:Cheers:

Lol ive just put mine in so i remember, but it seems rushing them in at the last minute works. It did for you last week with and it has for me this week :proud: You can do them all now if you wish, but like you say you have injuries, form etc to consider so im going to check my results each week, then do the next weeks or maybe wait till after a Champions League game.

Last edited:
hi all im just wondering does anyone on here do the skysports super6 Predictions u can win some dosh if u get them allrite most of the time the winner get 4 rite and and the chance of 5 grand i think

I'm in! Lets hope I'm better at this than the FFL!!!

anyone else for joinin?
if your in the DW FANTASY LEAGUE its on the same site under " i know the score"
only two weeks played so far and you'll be startin on same points as meself after 2 weeks----a BIT FAT 0.
you can do weeks in advance, whole season if you want, so no excuse to miss any
get your scores in now---the more the merrier

Back