DW Fantasy Football League - 2010/2011

DIGITAL WORLD
FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE
Season 2010/2011

Hi peeps,

The new season is nearly upon us so it's time to enter your team for this seasons DW fantasy league?

If you want to join the DW league, sign up HERE and enter this code: 11452-4616 under "Join League" after you have picked your team and we'll see who is the champ at the end of the season.

The more the merrier?...........................

Scoring begins on 14th August.

PS: Can Admin/Mod stick this thread please TIA

Last edited:
The website that ran the world cup fantasy football is running a fantasy premier league for 2010/2011

Fantasy Premier league 2010/2011

Not sure if anyone will be interested in this or even playing both, i just thought i'd put it out there.

EDIT: i have created a league there called Digitalworldz, league number: 165

Last edited:
anyone that was in last years league as soon as you log onto the fantasy premier league site you will automatically be entered into the digital worldz league

done both, hopefully do better than last year

Last edited:
Im added, but it still shows the DW league, do I need to add the new one, or is it the same as last years one?

just set mine up, 1st time iv done 1 of these... my teams looking good though, im confident, lol!!!!!

Is anyone else doing the IKTS -I know the score prediction game? Its on the same premierleague site. You can have a mini-league for that too, up to 50 people.
I've joined the game already, but does anyone else here want to have our own digitalworldz IKTS mini-league?

Football Prediction Game - I Know the Score - from the Premier League

We've done it before PH and there wasn't much interest, it requires you to enter the whole season's scores unless the member is commited to entering scores every week.

I found it taled off after a good start, as soon a somebody misses a week or two then there out of the running so usually give up.

It's certainly worth a try again!

Thanks!

ok thanks, its new to me as I'm not usually in this. The scores/results prediction seemed interesting so I'm giving it a go, it wont need loads of us in that game and I'll win them both anyways so its no problem for you lot to be scared to enter :)

What is the code to join the IKTS league pinkhelmets? I am the perpetual runner up in that league!

I didnt set a mini-league up, but I do think it will be worth having one. Maybe baaheeduk would be best to create the IKTS league so its more simple to know who is the guy to blame for fantasy football :)
Whoever sets it up let us all know the mini-league to join, I'll enter it for fun and I'm sure there will be a few of us interested. Even if the interest fades out through the season its still a good little challenge.

I didnt set a mini-league up, but I do think it will be worth having one. Maybe baaheeduk would be best to create the IKTS league so its more simple to know who is the guy to blame for fantasy football :)
Whoever sets it up let us all know the mini-league to join, I'll enter it for fun and I'm sure there will be a few of us interested. Even if the interest fades out through the season its still a good little challenge.

I'll have a look at it tonight peeps! for some reason I can access FF at work as I run a works league for cash reward but the IT police block IKTS :err:

Back