DW Fantasy Football League - 2010/2011

Is anyone else having probs logging into the Fantasy Football?

It seems to be holding up once ive logged in and want to navigate to my team or transfers.On the odd occasion it works when i refresh.But the last couple of days i have'nt been even able to get to log in.Just a blue blank screen

I'm in both again this season, good luck guys. I set the IKTS up last season and as cliff says it started well but as the season went on people forgot to enter their scores. I have the website set as a homepage tab so everytime i load firefox it will remind me to enter my predictions. Maybe we should start a thread and somebody should post a reminder every Friday

It seems to be holding up once ive logged in and want to navigate to my team or transfers.On the odd occasion it works when i refresh.But the last couple of days i have'nt been even able to get to log in.Just a blue blank screen

Just checked the DW league mate and there's nothing untoward so I'm guessing its a problem your end?

I certainly don't have any issues navigating around the FF site.

Cheers it might be i need a defrag or something.All else is fine thanks for checking:Clap:

I'm in both again this season, good luck guys. I set the IKTS up last season and as cliff says it started well but as the season went on people forgot to enter their scores. I have the website set as a homepage tab so everytime i load firefox it will remind me to enter my predictions. Maybe we should start a thread and somebody should post a reminder every Friday

Cheers Rob, I've entered the next 14 weeks scores :) I make a point of entering a few on a Monday when I check the weekends points, hopefully I'll get the seasons IKTS scores completed over the next couple of weeks.

just wondered with all these games postponed what happens regarding the points, do the points just get put on when the games do get played or do we just lose them, as iv only got 1 player who played for bolton today, the rest of the games have been postponed, lol.

also if you have a player who was meant to play today and you sell him in the future will you still get the points for them when the teams do play again, as technically the player was in the team at the time it was meant to be played!

just wondered with all these games postponed what happens regarding the points, do the points just get put on when the games do get played or do we just lose them, as iv only got 1 player who played for bolton today, the rest of the games have been postponed, lol.

also if you have a player who was meant to play today and you sell him in the future will you still get the points for them when the teams do play again, as technically the player was in the team at the time it was meant to be played!

Nope and nope.
As not all games were cancelled, whichever were played still count and will count as part of this gameweek. Whenever the cancelled games are re-arranged they will either be counted as part of another gameweek (so get teams which play twice in that week) or maybe as a whole new gameweek.

If a player is not in your team when the game is played you dont get the points...simples =P

well done to

1st..UnitedXI*
2nd..Ross Rangers
3rd..the fighters

and everyone else who participated in this years fantasy premier league, 25th for me, lol!

Surprised I made it to 5th...I forgot to make subs on 2 many weekends and my timing of wildcard ended up being poor. But it's good fun and cant wait till next season =)

well done to

1st..UnitedXI*
2nd..Ross Rangers
3rd..the fighters

and everyone else who participated in this years fantasy premier league, 25th for me, lol!

yes welldone to all who took part and congrats to the top 3 ive had my best go to date in 20th so hope to do beter next year

well done 1st..UnitedXI*
2nd..Ross Rangers
3rd..the fighters
:WORSHIP:

a poor 15th for me:nopity:
did win the predictions tho:banana:

Congrats to the winner and runners up

I forgot about this for a month or so during the season and by the time I remembered it was to little to late. I wont be so complacent next year so clearly I am a shoe in for the title lol.

Back