DW Fantasy Football League - 2008/2009

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Reaction score
In a house with lots of alcohol on the go!!
DIGITAL WORLD
FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE
Season 2008/2009

Hi peeps,

The new season is nearly upon us so it's time to enter your team for this seasons DW fantasy league?

If you want to join the DW league, sign up HERE and enter this code: 31228-9238 under "Join League" after you have picked your team and we'll see who is the champ at the end of the season.

The more the merrier?...........................:)

Scoring begins on 16th August.

Cheers mate didnt realise there was one setup last year as i was already on with a few mates in my own leauge, but i didnt bother with it much.

I'm in too, thanks Baheeduk.

I didn't have to enter the code this year, I picked my team & was already entered, must have carried over from last season. Maybe jaffa or baheeduk (or anybody else for that matter) can confirm I'm in the correct league.

Good luck everybody.
HH.

EDIT: thanks for checking (next post) mate, Cheers.

Last edited:
I'm in, here we go again. who do you think will be the star man this year seeing ronaldo is going to real ? barry, gerrard or even torres lol.

I'm in. My team Vamos A Rapier aiming to finish in the top 3 for the 3rd year in a row! lol

I'm in, here we go again. who do you think will be the star man this year seeing ronaldo is going to real ? barry, gerrard or even torres lol.

dunno but fantasy league have really bumped the prices of all the big name players this season - ronaldo is like 14million or something crazy this time out - so they've made it way more difficult to afford more than one big star player in your team now.

as usual the trick is to try and unearth a hidden gem (ie. CHEAP!!) player who'll always play 90 minutes, who'll consistently get a good amount of points (even if he's on the losing team) AND who will hopefully get quite a lot of man of the match bonus points.

i've got a few players who i think might fit this bill but i can't tell you all of my secret tactics!! lol

dunno but fantasy league have really bumped the prices of all the big name players this season - ronaldo is like 14million or something crazy this time out - so they've made it way more difficult to afford more than one big star player in your team now.

as usual the trick is to try and unearth a hidden gem (ie. CHEAP!!) player who'll always play 90 minutes, who'll consistently get a good amount of points (even if he's on the losing team) AND who will hopefully get quite a lot of man of the match bonus points.

i've got a few players who i think might fit this bill but i can't tell you all of my secret tactics!! lol

Very true!

I always try and shore up the defence as clean sheets earn good team points. I always had ronaldo as my captain as the points for goals from mid-field were good (Double for captain).

This year I have made one of my strikers captain (No Ronaldo) and went 4-3-3.

Read the pundit section on the fantasy league website as he usually is spot on with value buys :)

good luck!

Back