DVB - PC Cards DVR-MS to Divx

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chaps I have got meself a DVB-T doofer for my PC, ditched the totalmedia shoite and I am now using GBPVR (sweet as a nut).

The question I have what is the best package to use to convert the DVR-MS recordings to DivX or Xvid??

I have used VideoRedo to convert to mpg then divx to convert to divx, but it drops frames like fook...think its the videoredo....to the extent that lipsync can be out my 10 seconds.....good fun if you are watching deadringers...lol

I use "alive Zune Convertor" to put stuff on my Zune player (which is what it is designed for) but it will convert just about anything into anything.

Chaps I have got meself a DVB-T doofer for my PC, ditched the totalmedia shoite and I am now using GBPVR (sweet as a nut).

The question I have what is the best package to use to convert the DVR-MS recordings to DivX or Xvid??

I have used VideoRedo to convert to mpg then divx to convert to divx, but it drops frames like fook...think its the videoredo....to the extent that lipsync can be out my 10 seconds.....good fun if you are watching deadringers...lol

what application r u using to record, i use mytheatre with a dvb-c and this records as a mpg. you can compress to a divx avi file using winavi, virtualdub or quite a few others.....i use videoredo for editing mpg as i find this doesn't give me any probs but and used it for converting ts to mpg, also projectx is a useful piece of software

Back