DVI / VGA cable

smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
why r there two and wots the difference ? cheers

will one of these let me run a twin monitor system

VGA_Y_Splitter.jpg

or will it just make to two monitors look the same . ie want be able to swap into the two ?

Last edited:
DVI is a digital signal, and VGA is an analogue signal. Only some monitors support DVI and only some graphics cards support DVI.

If you don't know, then get a VGA cable.

That cable will not let you run twin monitors, because they will both be clones of each other and will not be dual screens.

If you are interested in running dual screen perhaps get a video card with 2 outputs or buy a pci graphics card on ebay.

he must of meant this

3. Fanboy
172 up, 45 down

Someone far beyond a simple fan.
No, not the tye of fan which keeps people cool.

An arrogant person who goes into an outburst every time something he likes is questioned. Fanboys usually acuse others of being fanboys. Usually use 1337 and swarm MMORPGs. Fanboys caused alot of fallouts between people when they started arguing about consoles. If you insult something that a fanboy likes, he will spam your computer up and try to insult something that you like. Most words a fanboy uses are in 1337 or end with 'X0RZ' and they spell the work 'the' as 'teh' because they think that it is 'teh ro><0|2Z!!!'

Are you accusing me of being a Vista fanboy? Even though I dont have it... and dont really want it for a while yet?

Sorry if you didnt even read the post he linked to.

l thought u missed out ny lol , to old to start learning a new language

Back