CD & DVD DVD Protection

primal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, i want to copy a DVD original onto a DVD disc but it says its copyrighted and it does copy. I was wonderin if any1 had a program they could send me that takes the protection off. Sorry if this is not allowed to be asked im not sure lol.

Thanks For the Replys guys :):)

I downloaded DVD Decrypter. I jus need to know how to use it now :)

Thanks

primal said:
Hi all, i want to copy a DVD original onto a DVD disc but it says its copyrighted and it does copy. I was wonderin if any1 had a program they could send me that takes the protection off. Sorry if this is not allowed to be asked im not sure lol.
Your obviously making a back up of a DVD that you actually own and backing it up for your own use ... as this is legal ;)

If you have no luck with the above try CloneDVD

hi m8

hi m8 open dvd decrypter click on mode click iso read after it reads click mode iso burn thats about it

Bronto said:
Your obviously making a back up of a DVD that you actually own and backing it up for your own use ... as this is legal ;)
If you have no luck with the above try CloneDVD

Yeh i am mate :)

Thanks SPARKYJOE for ur help mate :):)

use slysoft anydvd and slysoft clonedvd, these will do what you want it to do.

shrink dvd and dvd decrypter can work together. most original dvds need shrinking down so they fit on a 4.7gig dvd-r. shrink dvd will shrink your dvd and dvd decrypter will burn the disk.

Back