dvd/divx player

I got a cheap one from aria but i wouldnt recommend them as the sent me a second hand camacorder once.

Make sure you get a one with a usb port aswell as these come in double handy should only cost around £30 try the usual places play.com ebuyer etc

theres all about 35 and up for on amazon ,,

but have to say this is nice .. abit pricey but nice [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/CinePlayer-DVD-DIVX/dp/B0012PRG86/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1216578608&sr=8-10[/ame]

Product Description
The Nu Cineplayer PDP-100 is one of the smallest and slimmest DVD players on earth. At a mere 163 x 150 x 18 mm it's only a little larger than a CD or DVD case. Not only that but the PDP-100 features state of the art design with non-scratch reflective case on one side and white casing on the other, rounded corners and a slot loading mechanism for your discs that electronically pulls your disc in or pushes the disc out from the slot with out any the need for any disc tray

Last edited:
napster just got a new one with usb on it
its an upgraded version of mine.
give him a pm for a link m8

this one here m8 but napster found cheaper on amazon i think

h**p://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/648218/art/biostek/xs-600-dvd-player.html

Last edited:
Same price on amazon m8 as it links too pixmania anyways lol...looks a good player :Clap:

I got a great one by Phillips off Amzaon. I think was about £40, with USB (but wouldn't read external harddrive, just stick), HDMI upscaling and multi region, if you enter a code easily found off the internet. Model DVP5980.

Would recommend.

Back