CD & DVD Dvd Burning Help!!!! Pleaseeee

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I HAVE THE WHOLE OF THE PRISON BREAK SEASON WHICH IS 22 EPISODES LONG AND OF WHICH ARE ALL AROUND 350MB EACH.

IS THERE A WAY THAT I CAN BURN THEM ALL TO A DVD-R 4.7GB BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO MAKE TO MANY DVD'S I DONT MIND UP TO 3 DVD'S, BUT THE LOWER THE BETTER

I WOULD LOVE IT ALL IN (1 OR 2) AND WOULD BE ABLE TO WATCH IT ON MY DVD PLAYER

THANKZ ALOT IN ADVANCE!!!

moved into here (the correct section) please keep ur posts in the right place and dont shout!

thanks

huggi

Help Me Please I Need 2 Format Computer Soon So Peaseeeee

I use ConvertXtoDvd as I have said in many many posts :) its so easy to use just drag over the file and it converts and burns :) I tend to put 7 on a disc and quality is still very good,spoze more could be added :)
u can add menus text and all sorts and is very user friendly
give it a try

god havent used that for ages and ages FocuS,Ill have to give that another try :)

god havent used that for ages and ages FocuS,Ill have to give that another try :)

yes give it a go m8, it seems to keep all the stuff in the right places like the lips with the talking lol, not the quickest but it works for me :)

you should be able to add each title untill the max capacity of the disc has been reached what software are you using

hnj said:
Hi I HAVE THE WHOLE OF THE PRISON BREAK SEASON WHICH IS 22 EPISODES LONG AND OF WHICH ARE ALL AROUND 350MB EACH.

IS THERE A WAY THAT I CAN BURN THEM ALL TO A DVD-R 4.7GB BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO MAKE TO MANY DVD'S I DONT MIND UP TO 3 DVD'S, BUT THE LOWER THE BETTER

I WOULD LOVE IT ALL IN (1 OR 2) AND WOULD BE ABLE TO WATCH IT ON MY DVD PLAYER

THANKZ ALOT IN ADVANCE!!!

I assume the episodes are avi format,
Basically you need to re-encode the avi's to mpeg2,
You need to calculate the required bitrate etc, which depends on the amount of episodes you want on a disc etc. The amount of episodes is irrelevent, its's the time that counts. I would not put more than 3 hrs on 1 disc, even then the bitrate would be low and the quality poor.

So you need an encoder and a Dvd authoring package, I used to do this it's really too much hassle. The easiest way is to buy a Divx DVD player. You Simply put the avi's on a DVD as data using nero, So each DVD could hold about 13 episodes i.e all episodes would be on 2 DVd's and could be played straight on your TV.

Divx players start from as little as about £30 now. They can play all your regular Dvd's in addition they can directly play they stuff you download.

Last edited:
Back