DVB-Shop24 going up in the world

stuartnottobright

Inactive User
Reaction score
Very Quick delivery within 2days of order, plus this time i got a free pack of Haribow, last time i got some dogy choc's. Also they are now providing a 3 pin plug instead of a shaver plug and a badly fitting adapter.

excellent service, again aint got no faults with them definatly get your stuff from them instead of chancing your arm with some cheap rip off ebay stuff.

Dont be to quick to slate the 'cheap ebay rip of shit' mate...plenty of people on here have bought them, i just bought 2 at 140 quid off the regular connection....loads of people happy with them....

Last edited by a moderator:
loady so you are pleased with your clones then? thinking of getting one myself m8 what do think? ;)

Yes, if the clones are as good as people seem to say, I don't think a bag of sweets and a 3-pin plug quite makes up for the £70+ difference. ;)

well if you havent had any problems with them good luck to you, but whats £70 when Sky costs about £30 a month for the whole package, so with in two months you have saved that any way. i dont no from experience my self with the clones, but just from reading on hear there have been many problems with them. Where if there is a problem with a proper one from DVB, you can just send it back and they will replace. i look at it this way, its like buying cheap fags from abroad they look good at the start but down the line you may end up f**ked!!!

I have a DVB original box and a fake. Fake was bought of ebay from a guy in Lincoln who is a member on here and advertised it as an original box and not a fake (cheaky git).

Both work fine but the fake needs a £14 booster behind it to find all the chanels. Apart from that there about the same!

Both work fine but the fake needs a £14 booster behind it to find all the chanels. Apart from that there about the same!

thats not gospel tho, some dont need a booster and some need a booster whether there fake or not,

i have one of each and they both need a booster, its about signal coming in and not whats in the box itself as they both have a weaker tuner than the dbox or original ntl boxes.

and for anyone intrested both MY boxes work exactly the same no faults at all, only gripe i can find is that the remote on the clone the keys are clunky (is that a word) when you change channels wheras the originals keys in the remote sit flusher and dont clunk when you press em, but theres still nothing wrong with it and if you hav'nt got an orignal and bought a clone you wouldnt know the difference anyhow, if i ever need another i,ll be going clone again and saving big, i,ll buy my own sweets with the saving lol.

your proberly right as you have experience with them, but i would rather just go for the real thing.

I got mine over a week ago from a guy on ebay called Tomo 5110...item no 160105829332..
sorry dont know how to abbreviate a weblink.

I called him and he dropped the price to £100. I had doubts that these were fakes, but it came with 2 holograms and a small grey remote. The box has been up and running for about 3 days now and is rock solid.. using the neutrin02.03 image.

I had doubts that these were fakes, but it came with 2 holograms and a small grey remote. The box has been up and running for about 3 days now and is rock solid..

the fakes also come with holograms and grey remote mate, you need to open it or look in the vents to see if its a fake, but dont worry if it is as you have already said its running solid.

thanks thommohawk.. I read your reply and searched around... went to the dream official website here-----> http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/english/dm500_copy_eng.php

can someone tell me how to link to websites.. hahaha..

checked the insides... granted the dreambox website shows you the sat version, but I did notice that the original has a black card reader, so does my cable version.

The box package is the same as my cable version.

My box has foam feet..I read somewhere that the originals have rubber feet.
Now I`m getting worried..

....back to the topic of DVB-shop going up in the world, years ago when i bought my Technotrend DVB-C 2.1 they sent me a packet of Haribo AND a German Disney DVD, it was The Hunchback of Notre Dam, German edition but with English subaudio :)

SO NAAAAAAA!

;)

Right on dvb247

Just recieved my 4th dreamer from them (3 days in total for delivery), totally excellent service as always, but this time a proper uk plug was with it and the F connector along with the haribos that the daughter is munching in as i write this post. This box is for a friend so i was tempted by pengs boxes but at the end of the day this company has been 100% everytime and ive never had a problem with any of their boxes why risk it?. Im looking forward to the 600pvr to FINALLY arrive now, ive decided im gona let one of MY boxes go to fund it.

i paid £180 for my dm600

and inc delivery, its now 209+

will i have to pay more?

Back