Dus Any1 Live In Leeds?

Sameira

Inactive User
Reaction score
I need sum advice 4 my m8, she has ran away from home :( an is lukin 4 a place 2 stay, i've herd tht ther r like hostils or summat wer they stay in a flat like or summat. Dus any1 no wer these r like?

thnks...

Sameira said:
I need sum advice 4 my m8, she has ran away from home :( an is lukin 4 a place 2 stay, i've herd tht ther r like hostils or summat wer they stay in a flat like or summat. Dus any1 no wer these r like?

thnks...

sorry to here that mate :( just tell here to try and foget the past and go home christmas coming up aswell failing that tell her to go to social services they should help her out

LittleJohn said:
sorry to here that mate :( just tell here to try and foget the past and go home christmas coming up aswell failing that tell her to go to social services they should help her out

its never that simple m8! but agree with social services!

A visit to a local Citizens Advice Bureau might be helpful.

kabzy mabzy said:
its never that simple m8! but agree with social services!

a surpose mate but least if she goes to social services they will try and sort things out.and believe me mate ive been there done that i was on the streets as a kid for 6 months then in foster care for 6 years so got abit experience in it.

Thnks guys sure tht will help her allot :)

It's like she dunt want her parents to no wer she is or any1 else like, its like she dunt hava job an is in full education like..i feel sorry 4 her, her stupid ignorant selfish parents....

hey sorry to hear that samiera dont tell me shes runnin away from home because she has fallen inlove with some 1 and her parents dont aprove typlical asian parents

Hi samira.

A few months later........

Is it all cool with your m8 now? is she back home now?

:BLOBBY:

Well i did as much as i cud 2 help her out.. all she wanted 2 do was get away....an hav her own life

Well anyway she is now bak home, got things sorted an quite happy so thts kool

I keep chkin up on her 2 c if things r ok she seems 2 be enjoying herself now :)

Back