Duo 2 owners

when I switched tuner around cable in slot 1 worked fine sat tuner in slot 2 wouldn't lock on to satellite just kept searching but as soon as I put it back in slot 1 worked fine but cable nothing.

There was an issue with twin tuner modules, but your image has the fix.

As others have said, its most likely hardware issue with one of slots on circuit board. Sure it will get sorted.

What made you go for Duo2 instead of solo4k?

there was a little link cable but no instruction on what to do with it, whats it for

could the cable be something that has to connect to the board for the slot or tuner to work correctly , I cant be of much help as I don't have one of these boxes , just a wild guess

@dave_c

I had a read about the cable if you connect it its links 2 sat tuners to give you 4 tuner but with only 2 cables connected

The cable is for physical loop through. So if you had two cable tuners cards, you would connect signal wire to one card. You would then connect the cable between "RF-Out " of one tuner and "RF-In" of the other tuner.

You can also use it for satellite tuners, but going into further details will likely cause confusion.

Ive not napster to be honest.

Strange indeed that both tuners are recognised but slot 2 wont run a tuner of any sort even with just that slot in use.

very odd.
Could be a bad connector or duff pin in the slot deffo sounds like a manufacturing defect

Could be a bad connector or duff pin in the slot deffo sounds like a manufacturing defect
I opened a ticket this morning and within 10 min's the chap was on the phone, no matter what I said he tried to turn it round saying never heard of this before, at this point I said I have been setting up solo2 with both tuners for a while with out problems, anyway it's been collected tomorrow for him to test, if he finds a problem it will be replaced, I just paid £334.00 quid and will have to wait over a week to find out what's wrong.

I may ask for a refund and try somewhere else.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I opened a ticket this morning and within 10 min's the chap was on the phone, no matter what I said he tried to turn it round saying never heard of this before, at this point I said I have been setting up solo2 with both tuners for a while with out problems, anyway it's been collected tomorrow for him to test, if he finds a problem it will be replaced, I just paid 34 quid and will have to wait over a week to find out what's wrong.

I may ask for a refund and try somewhere else.

Everything he said try I told him I already had, why do some people think we are daft.

Woooooooooooooooo

box back and working great still need to set everything up but will do that when wife and kids have gone to bed tonight, then its time to try and get picon on front LCD Panel, any help there would be great :)

Napster

Woooooooooooooooo

box back and working great still need to set everything up but will do that when wife and kids have gone to bed tonight, then its time to try and get picon on front LCD Panel, any help there would be great :)

Napster
Is it the same as 800SE ? I know things change but it E2
Could try this file maybe :)
skin_user.xml

Hi @Rat

A little more involved I have got pic on on LCD there is a plugin which box installs does everything weather, calendar but dw pic on are to small, I need to read up more and get correct size not sure how to go about it but will get there in the end :)does everything from pic on to weather calendar etc etc

Reactions: Rat
I just did a search and see now LOL nothing like 800SE

Does anyone know how to turn of the LCD in standby it displays clock and would like it to go off completely in standby mode.

Back