Duke of Edingburgh involved in car crash

Eyesight for us all will have a bearing when getting older,luckily no serious injuries involved with this accident.

Was that a 1 hit wonder in the record charts?

i wonder if he actually has a licence and if he had to retake his test when in his 70's........

Do I suspect foul play here Mr dar?. I hear that Megan Markle is a bit wild now. Perhaps young Philip is indeed working on a Dodi plan.🤔
Are you suggesting that he can't rely on MI6 for this one, and this was his practice run? Hmmm?

I wonder who's shelling out for his new vehicle?

Think they should make you retake your test after 60

Most of them are blined as batts lol

Think they should make you retake your test after 60

Most of them are blined as batts lol

he was doing a runner from his security guard, there was no security in his car , he was pulled out b4 security arrived.

hink they should make you retake your test after 60 .

that will include me but i dont drive no more

What's puzzling me is, his vehicle was hit with such force it flipped onto it's side, yet there's fcuk all wrong with him??
A car went into the back of me a few month's back, and my neck still hurts. This car was behind me at a junction. I went to pull off, but slammed on again. It can't of been going very quickly. Hardly any damage to my car, but it didn't half shake me about. Hmmm?

he was doing a runner from his security guard, there was no security in his car , he was pulled out b4 security arrived.

hink they should make you retake your test after 60 .

that will include me but i dont drive no more
No political party will ever propose re-testing geriatric drivers. Too many of them vote, it would be political suicide.

Back