dtt set-up

mdt

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi, ive just been asked by a friend of a friend to install a new dtt ariel to 4 different rooms. i was thinking get a hi-gain antenna a 4 way mast-head amp. i have fit many sat systems and a couple of normal 1 room tv ariels but never attempted a multiroom dtt system. we get a very strong dtt signal in bolton my only real concern is having enough signal excess so when i split the signal to 4 rooms it remains above threshold for the stb,s. has anybody got any advice or tips for me on what equipment is good in the middle-of-the-road price bracket and where to purchase. regards mdt

hi, ive just been asked by a friend of a friend to install a new dtt ariel to 4 different rooms. i was thinking get a hi-gain antenna a 4 way mast-head amp. i have fit many sat systems and a couple of normal 1 room tv ariels but never attempted a multiroom dtt system. we get a very strong dtt signal in bolton my only real concern is having enough signal excess so when i split the signal to 4 rooms it remains above threshold for the stb,s. has anybody got any advice or tips for me on what equipment is good in the middle-of-the-road price bracket and where to purchase. regards mdt

Take a look here Television Aerial Boosters / Amplifiers, Splitters, Diplexers & Triplexers some great advice all over that site and maybe buy from them (ring them for advice) seeing as they took the time to provide that info.

Back