Driving Test Passrate

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering is possible under the freedom of information act, to find out the percentage first time passrates of men Vs women.

Reason i ask is, i was out for my early morning stroll, and some female was trying to swing her car around by a fairly spacious quiet junction. She made a huge meal of what should have been a piece of cake lol. And i puzzled how the hell did she pass a test with driving that poor??
Then i thought, most the examiner's are male, and probably afford a lot more sympathy to female drivers?? :)

Have you considered the possibility that she has never passed a driving test? There's a lot of them out there.

In general though, the driving test may have changed a lot since I passed it, but I'm not convinced that the standard of driving has improved. Maybe this is just an old fart talking, but it seems to be getting worse.

Haha, actually i did consider the possibility of no license.
A few weeks back, i clocked a woman giving way to the left half way around a roundabout ffs. I just shook my head in despair, bit like Jim Royle lol

This is sexists and anti feminists and anti woman and i`m going to report you to the butthurt police :rolleyes:
also i have taken screenshots....:eek:

I had one at the pump next to me at morrisons when I was filling up a few weeks back ask if unleaded was petrol or diesel, it's not my car she said.:rolleyes:

I said if your a hearts fan it's diesel, if your a hibby it's petrol.........she had a laugh and asked who I supported. :D

I had one at the pump next to me at morrisons when I was filling up a few weeks back ask if unleaded was petrol or diesel, it's not my car she said.:rolleyes:

I said if your a hearts fan it's diesel, if your a hibby it's petrol.........she had a laugh and asked who I supported. :D
A priceless example lol

Come on girls, get involved. Champion your cause lol

World's first women-only car park.....
woman_only_parking.jpg

Only kidding girls. My Mum taught me to drive and even at almost 80, she is still an excellent driver.

Back