dreamup: error resetting lock pins

rickets

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have finally got myself a pair of dm500c after giving away my last one.

They seem to be new but oldish genuine ones

I am trying to put neutrino 0.9 onto one of them.

both ftp and dreamup methods are failing miserably.

In ftp Strangely when I get to the /bin/eraseall bit it simply wont run. I can see eraseall there. I can also see /dev/mtd/3 etc.

I have put on dmm109 and followed the instructions to the letter.

When I try to put the image on using dreamup (ie put on dmm109, flash erase, flash and say no to erase) I get "error resetting lock pins"

The last box I had I put on neutrino 0.8 using same method and there was no problem.

Anyone got any ideas ? Giving it a breather for a few mins !

I have finally got myself a pair of dm500c after giving away my last one.

They seem to be new but oldish genuine ones

I am trying to put neutrino 0.9 onto one of them.

both ftp and dreamup methods are failing miserably.

In ftp Strangely when I get to the /bin/eraseall bit it simply wont run. I can see eraseall there. I can also see /dev/mtd/3 etc.

I have put on dmm109 and followed the instructions to the letter.

When I try to put the image on using dreamup (ie put on dmm109, flash erase, flash and say no to erase) I get "error resetting lock pins"

The last box I had I put on neutrino 0.8 using same method and there was no problem.

Anyone got any ideas ? Giving it a breather for a few mins !

as daft as it may sound try a different version of dreamup ive had one or two problems befor and a different version sorted it also preform a flash erase before trying to flash another image
worth a try

cheers

osborne82

Will give it a go. They are having major signal issues too, gettin unhappy ! Cheers

Ok, 5th time lucky, after a nights sleep ......changed the null modem to one I always use and the dreamup worked ok, image is on, phew. Will do a scan later. I heart neutrino.

Back