Dreambox.. Working solution?

I guess it depends on the actual method they use to share the card.

True, but can you see this guy having anything more elaborate than ccCam/Newcs set up? :)

Fook, he's shit himself as people are showing too much interest, lol.

£100 for a years Skai subs is pretty decent mate - as long as he's not a greedy cnut who'll overload his server meaning your viewing will suck big time.

Most of these guys ARE greedy cnuts, that's the problem.

Ask him how many people will be sharing one card.

The N3 cards can be shared by about 50-80 clients at a time whereas a Sly card will struggle with more than 12 active clients .
So 80*£100 = £8000,not bad at all .

The N3 cards can be shared by about 50-80 clients at a time whereas a Sly card will struggle with more than 12 active clients .
So 80*£100 = £8000,not bad at all .

Wow. I never knew N3 roms could handle as many.

That's a tidy profit.

Rip-off hi is getting original dm500c exchange for clones £45 and wireless usb £25 .

Rip-off hi is getting original dm500c exchange for clones £45 and wireless usb £25 .

What are you going to do with the Wifi USB?

The DM500 has no USB slot.

This is your first post ever and you joined in 2008? :err:

What are you going to do with the Wifi USB?

The DM500 has no USB slot.

This is your first post ever and you joined in 2008? :err:

Hes on crack.

The advert obviously mean the person was taking peoples boxes and putting a .cfg on it then giving them it back.

Hes on crack.

The advert obviously mean the person was taking peoples boxes and putting a .cfg on it then giving them it back.

Yeah.. I think that is the general thinking behind it. I am actually surprised that there haven't been more "solutions" popping up for DB and DBOX's. They are usually so well supported..

Yeah.. I think that is the general thinking behind it. I am actually surprised that there haven't been more "solutions" popping up for DB and DBOX's. They are usually so well supported..

The only soloution that will be avalible for the dreamboxes or dboxes will be c/s.

yeah.... but where are they all :D

they must be hiding.. lol

It's a lot deeper than support for any particular box mate, and the Dreambox is not nearly as well supported as you might think.
Images yes, helpful forums yes, but guys actually developing hacks - No!

First of all the encryption has to be hacked - this hasn't happened and might never.

Second, the hardware has to be powerful enough to emulate the card and decryption hardware/software.

The Dbox2 uses a relatively weak 66Mhz PPC CPU, the Dreambox 500 uses a 250Mhz PPC CPU, whether either of these will have enough horsepower reamins to be seen, but it'll be rather unlikely that the Dbox2 will suffice and maybe even the Dreambox 500 won't have what it takes.

But getting it hacking in the first place is what you should be worrying about, not whether or not your current box will handle it.

Last edited:
But getting it hacking in the first place is what you should be worrying about, not whether or not your current box will handle it.

I understood that the 500c would be fine for handling C/S...?

The problem, from what I've read, is getting the bits you need from your legit card and box which you need to put on the Dream for the C/S.

Sadly for me, I've got a box that's got little chance of me being able to get what I need, so I'm screwed. :(

At least that's how I've understood things?

I understood that the 500c would be fine for handling C/S...?

Urm yes... :err:

The DM500 is perfect for cardsharing.

You might want to have a re-read of the thread, you seem to be missing my point.

Urm yes... :err:

The DM500 is perfect for cardsharing.

You might want to have a re-read of the thread, you seem to be missing my point.

Fair enough, clearly misunderstood this....

the Dreambox 500 uses a 250Mhz PPC CPU, whether either of these will have enough horsepower reamins to be seen, but it'll be rather unlikely that the Dbox2 will suffice and maybe even the Dreambox 500 won't have what it takes.

be great when this c/s solution for my 500c comes out.

Though I'm not bothered about the channels missing (I dont watch much tv - only really used for disney etc for the kids).......its a new thing to tinker with and I love to tinker lol.

When this workaround is out? (presuming its not already?) are we even going to be allowed to discuss it here wih guides etc? As if I remember right, this site, and most others seem to ban discussions about c/s'ing (from when eons back I was trying to find info on potentially getting a sly box).

PITA trying to find info on c/s'ing - get links pointing you to some places....then all you get on the site is "sorry its not allowed here" lol.

Wonder what makes it so more illegal than all the other things on here and elsewhere

be great when this c/s solution for my 500c comes out.

Though I'm not bothered about the channels missing (I dont watch much tv - only really used for disney etc for the kids).......its a new thing to tinker with and I love to tinker lol.

When this workaround is out? (presuming its not already?) are we even going to be allowed to discuss it here wih guides etc? As if I remember right, this site, and most others seem to ban discussions about c/s'ing (from when eons back I was trying to find info on potentially getting a sly box).

PITA trying to find info on c/s'ing - get links pointing you to some places....then all you get on the site is "sorry its not allowed here" lol.

Wonder what makes it so more illegal than all the other things on here and elsewhere

by the looks of it.... it was a scam. When faced with a number of people looking to get in on it.. the guy ran away and hid.

Better off looking at a Kryptview A780. I got one today and it's up and running now. Good piece of kit and the picture quality looks better than the 500c

There are people using c/s on Dreamboxes but only as a private set up and they wont be releasing it afaik. Whether somebody else does at some stage on a commercial basis i wouldnt know.

ah right...doh!!! thought there was another c/s solution out there about to pop its head.

I was looking at that kryptview and was tempted to get it....however then realised it didn't support HD. If splashing out that much money I'd rather pay a little bit more to get an HD box.....but unfortunately doesnt look like they do one that supports the same thing (yet?)

ah right...doh!!! thought there was another c/s solution out there about to pop its head.

I was looking at that kryptview and was tempted to get it....however then realised it didn't support HD. If splashing out that much money I'd rather pay a little bit more to get an HD box.....but unfortunately doesnt look like they do one that supports the same thing (yet?)

Starview HD Combo..

There is a HD Kryptview but I am not 100% sure of the situation with it. Why not give Lincsat a call and see if they can give you more information.

Back