Dreambox & UK n*l

Satchmo

Inactive User
Reaction score
i recently went to a computer fayre and spotted a guy selling modded dreambox 500-c's, which could decryot all the channels. After speaking to him for a while he told me that an image is needed (gemini) to be flashed onto the box, and then an EM u is needed (evocamd).
i have put both of these onto my box the way the man told me, and i can only recieve the free to view channels!?!?

can anybody help me as to what i am doing wrong! do i need something else? is there a certain emu/image version i need?
(i live in manchester and subscribe to NTheLl, if this helps)

cheers
Satch!

(i am new to this whole scene but i have a very good understanding and am very knowledgable on the linux system!)

I'm in the process of buying on of these boxes, all I can tell you from what I've learn't so far is that you will needs keys to go with that evocamd.

I believe they go into var/keys. I couldn't tell you where to get them yet cos I'm still searching round. But please post if you get it working. I'll find the results very useful myself.

All i no chaps is that u can put your m8's sly card into a dreambox and get full Sly but i think Dreammultiemeader are geting fooked big time by Mr Rupert as he wonts them to stop doing putting nds software in there box's so people carnt do it..

Ill ceep the feeller out about a patch for dream and n*l and if i hear owt ill let you no .

Have a look on the sat forum on hear and ask.

Cheers

Cheers for that mate.
Just to let you know that the dreambox was running all of the N*L channels without a card, so in whichcase there must be a really good emu installed.

M8 red a bit about the dreambox sum time ago as i was going to get one but never hurd of that befor but yes if its poss you would just download the bum flash or files or wotever into the box and that would be it ,as you say no card would be needed.
Ill look around see if i can find any data on it for you.

Yes m8 you can get nthell with dreambox but it has to have the cable tuner in it, dont no if you get just free channals or all of them.

Cheers for the help partycan. I have actually managed to sort it all out now.

The dreambox 500-C is for cable (c=cable)
&
The dreambox 500-S is for satellite (s=satellite)

the whole problem was finding the correct image, which i have done, and which recieves all the channels except the PPV ones. (which i thing is down to my bouquet area settings.

once again cheers for the help and if you need any info on them gimme a PM

cheers
satch

Thinck m8 you can get all of them if you have a evocam and gemmie image and you would still need a working au key file, dont no if there is one on hear but thinck thay may be.
If not do a google for any site that just do the dreambox, you would find it if you look.

Still nice to see you are sorrted m8.

Back